||01-10-2012 06:11 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 10, 2012
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- The Community Authored tab is no longer disabled for silver accounts.
- Call Trade Freighter now correctly gives access to the exchange.
- KDF characters can no longer kill the vacationers on Risa.
- Klingon characters now have access to the BíTran cluster.
- It is now possible to change a shipís designation via the new Commission Ship UI.
- PvP maps will now wait a minute before ejecting players.
- This means the rewards window will stay up longer.
- The client should no longer minimize when making changes to in-game options.
- The client should no longer minimize when clicking outside it while in fullscreen mode.
- Updated audio to resolve issues with extra echoes/reverb.
- More French and German translations have been added.
- Added new shipboard duty officer assignments each of which will, on a critical success, buff a skill for two hours from turn-in of the assignment.
- More such assignments will become potentially available as you gain tiers in the Engineering, Medical, Science, Development and Military commendation categories.
- Both Ground and Space skill buff assignments are available.
- Modestly increased the number of shipboard assignments potentially available at any particular time.
- Increased the chance of the Warp Core Engineer duty officer active roster power to activate.
- Duty officer assignment "Reclaim Borg Drones" has a more appropriate critical reward.
- Updated duty officer asylum assignments that were sometimes incorrectly giving poor quality duty officer rewards.
- Colonial Emergency Supply Federation duty officer assignments are now giving the proper Dilithium Ore reward on critical.
- Updated text in Gagh duty officer assignment to address a typo.
- The Nausicaan Energy Leech console is working as designed again.
- Can apply up to 8 stacks of -1/+1 energy drain on a target.
- Garumba Siphonhas been updated so it can now be properly resisted by players with skill in Power Insulators.
- More Space STF Revamp:
- 2 PIECE: Increased proc chance from 10% to 20%.
- 3 PIECE: Increased threshold of proc from 10% shield health remaining to 20%.
- DEFLECTOR: Added "Graviton Generators" skill boost.
- ENGINE: Warp Speed corrected to 12.
- ENGINE: Replaced "Engine Performance" skill boost with "Driver Coil" skill boost.
- SHIELD: Power Bonus now lingers for 15 seconds instead of 10 seconds.
- SHIELD: Added another +Capacity bonus.
- 3 PIECE: Damage of Graviton Beam now scales with Aux power.
- DEFLECTOR: Added "Graviton Generators" and "Particle Generators" skill boosts.
- ENGINE: Added another +Turn modifier.
- ENGINE: Slipstream Capacitor properly now reduces Slipstream cooldown by 50%.
- SHIELD: Added another +Capacity and +Regen bonus.
- 2 PIECE: Tetryon Glider is now fully-functional.
- Shield Drain is not reported in combat log, but we're working on a solution to this.
- KLINGON HONOR GUARD
- DEFLECTOR: Added "Flow Capacitor" skill boost
- ENGINE: Replaced "Warp Core Potential" skill with Efficiency for Weapons/Shield/Auxiliary systems.
- SHIELD: Added another +Capacity bonus
- 2 PIECE: Bonus Torpedo Dmg now applies to all torpedoes, not just High Yield and Spread.
- MACO 2 PIECE does not work (cooldown reduction)
- OMEGA 3 PIECE power still under review, may change significantly.
- KHG 3 PIECE power still under review, may change significantly.
- Aceton Assimilator: More than 2 active debuffs on a target does not increase past the 1st drain.