Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Unexpected Server Hamster Problems (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=248592)

Archived Post 01-16-2012 04:19 PM

Unexpected Server Hamster Problems

So, we just went down.

Oh and the server hamsters called, they want tacos.

:)

Seriously though, Can we get someone from Cryptic to explain this?

Thankies :D

Archived Post 01-16-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The team is working on brining the server back up right now. Thanks for your patience, Captains!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

here you go

Archived Post 01-16-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 3952013)
here you go

Just saw that in 'Server goes BOOM'

Thankies haha xD

Archived Post 01-16-2012 04:39 PM

OK, OK!! I admit it's my fault! I'm sorry I "borrowed" some of the hamsters for a race here at the Indy 500. Things were going good until the hamsters started drinking too much. Then one of them started hitting on another hamsters girlfriend. They went at with knives. It turned into a massive brawl with dead hamsters everywhere. The cops are looking for the ones that got away and the rest are holed up in motels somewhere waiting for things to cool down. I'm sorry I just wanted to have a race and was gonna return em when it was over. My bad. :o

Archived Post 01-16-2012 07:11 PM

Newbie!!!:D:D

Archived Post 01-16-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 3952013)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The team is working on brining the server back up right now. Thanks for your patience, Captains!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
here you go

Wait wait wait. Why are they soaking the server in salted water and possibly spices?

Archived Post 01-16-2012 08:44 PM

Man, everyone knows you can't just borrow the hamsters. They are needed to get the Cryptic office's power reactor nice and stable.
Take one out for even a second, and everything goes to hell.
And you don't even WANT to know if that rubber duck is removed from it's ever-so-delicate perch....

Archived Post 01-16-2012 09:00 PM

Sorry, still getting used to the project. I saw hamsters and thought they were pets, so I pulled them out of their wheels to play with them. Didn't realize they were busy working. . .

Archived Post 01-16-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumerboy (Post 3952548)
Sorry, still getting used to the project. I saw hamsters and thought they were pets, so I pulled them out of their wheels to play with them. Didn't realize they were busy working. . .

HAH That's awesome!

Archived Post 01-16-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumerboy (Post 3952548)

When you put them back...did you at least make sure that they also had their cups?