Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Assimilated Accolade Help (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=249088)

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:41 AM

Assimilated Accolade Help

Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the boff from KA? And the Assimilated accolade with it? I jumped into the alcove thing twice and died but nothing happened. Is it disabled? Thanks

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:45 AM

you jumped into the thing, it killed you, and you didn't get the accolade?
you checked your accolades and are sure it isn't showing there?

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:47 AM

yeah it should show under borg front right, its not even showing the borg front

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gapaxbr (Post 3956970)
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the boff from KA? And the Assimilated accolade with it? I jumped into the alcove thing twice and died but nothing happened. Is it disabled? Thanks

If you enter the Borg assimilation processor ma'thingy - you should automatically have died and the accolade pop up should have occured - also check chat log for it to show up in bright green lettering (Note: it will not show up again if you attempted it a second time).

This will give you the accolade, afterwards head over to the transwarp gate that leads to Gamme Oranis - but go where Omega Fleet is stationed. You have to speak to the Borg NPC there to pick up the BO requisition.

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:50 AM

yeah it didnt get give me the green letters, the chat box was open the whole time, i jumped into both alcoves too, the one in the room and the one outside, i see the borg medical officer coming out of it and transporting away though,

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:55 AM

r u supposed to activate the console first and THEN jump in, or do u jump in after the shields drop

Archived Post 01-19-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gapaxbr (Post 3956983)
yeah it didnt get give me the green letters, the chat box was open the whole time, i jumped into both alcoves too, the one in the room and the one outside, i see the borg medical officer coming out of it and transporting away though,

Try going to Omega Fleet and speak with the Borg NPC there - otherwise its possible that:

A) Your game may have been bugged

B) The accolade is bugged due to the recent patch

or

C) They removed the accolade to make the BO available via CStore or some other gimmick

Archived Post 01-19-2012 01:01 AM

well another possibilty is another player ran into it before i did, i heard that if they get it first you cant get it or something. but thats not true, i was sure to be the first one in.

Archived Post 01-19-2012 01:02 AM

is there anyone thats recently received the boff remember how they got it?

Archived Post 01-19-2012 01:11 AM

I was on the mission with him tonight. It was an awesome group. He did it the same as I did two nights ago. I got the Borg Boff. I would go ahead and swing by Battle Group Omega. Check your mission journal and see if Four of Ten is one of your contacts.
It may have been a timing thing with someone else too close/too fast. To be honest I've run that mission several times in the past couple of days and I don't remember if someone else was nearby trying to get it. I know when I did it there were a couple of us that went in one at a time. AFAIK we all got it.