Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I'm Back - I Told you all! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=249154)

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:45 AM

I'm Back - I Told you all!
 
Free to play. I just knew it. I told you all it was coming. But you refused to accept that. LOL.

Oh well, how are things in the game. Are the Klngon cruisers still OP? Has anything changed for the better?

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:47 AM

Play a klingon cruiser and find out for yourself.

Oh and wb.

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:49 AM

Oh and did they ever bother to fix the back of the Deanna costume? All that horrible bunching that makes it look like you are wearing a bubble packing diaper under your dress?

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Free to play. I just knew it. I told you all it was coming. But you refused to accept that. LOL.

Oh well, how are things in the game. Are the Klingon cruisers still OP? Has anything changed for the better?

Welcome back Oh Great & Knowledgeable Foresighted One ....

(figured I better stroke yer EGO a little bit, so you don't have to do it yourself so often this time around...:p )




<chuckle>

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Free to play. I just knew it. I told you all it was coming. But you refused to accept that. LOL.

Oh well, how are things in the game. Are the Klngon cruisers still OP? Has anything changed for the better?

It was Klingon escorts and BoPs with energy drain for awhile.

You've been gone long enough, you should play the Romulan episodes and the totally redone Doomsday Device and P'Jem missions. STFs are better for PuGGing and broken up into ground and space. Duty Officer system is a go.

But, uh, only been 7 episodes since you left.

Also, you missed the free lightsabers for Christmas.

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan99
It was Klingon escorts and BoPs with energy drain for awhile.

You've been gone long enough, you should play the Romulan episodes and the totally redone Doomsday Device and P'Jem missions. STFs are better for PuGGing and broken up into ground and space. Duty Officer system is a go.

But, uh, only been 7 episodes since you left.

Also, you missed the free lightsabers for Christmas.

Hey, thanks. I'll try to do those missions again now that they have been updated. The STF's which I was doing each day when I left were at the time horribly broken and bugged. I hope those will be working better.

As for a lightsaber, I guess that's a cool gift but I think this is the wrong group of movies for that. I happen to be very fond of the two lightsabers I duel wield in SWTOR. :)

Archived Post 01-19-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Free to play. I just knew it. I told you all it was coming. But you refused to accept that. LOL.

Oh well, how are things in the game. Are the Klngon cruisers still OP? Has anything changed for the better?

Yes. You were the rightest right that could ever be right. Feel better?

oh, and Welcome back, NOW GET TO WORK! :D

Archived Post 01-19-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Hey, thanks. I'll try to do those missions again now that they have been updated. The STF's which I was doing each day when I left were at the time horribly broken and bugged. I hope those will be working better.

As for a lightsaber, I guess that's a cool gift but I think this is the wrong group of movies for that. I happen to be very fond of the two lightsabers I duel wield in SWTOR. :)

Definitely play the Romulan missions. I think they probably hold up as the closest thing to a TOR experience. Not quite but definitely like a classic Trek storyline for the most part. Almost fully voiced. A mission with two endings. Cut scenes. A melee brawl. A full city. Some classic Trek music. A non-combat pet that can be crafted into a combat pet.

Starts with "The Vault."

Archived Post 01-19-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelus
Play a klingon cruiser and find out for yourself.

Oh and wb.

Don't use the cloak though, no point as every little popup helpfully decloaks you now ;)

Archived Post 01-19-2012 09:16 AM

If you were here for the Reman feature episode there has been NO feature episodes since you left.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37 PM.