Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Excelsior Advanced Heavy Cruiser (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=249446)

Archived Post 01-20-2012 04:13 PM

Excelsior Advanced Heavy Cruiser
 
Was this intended as a once per toon deal? As I have read it and reread it and can't find anything saying such. Input is welcome and any links to shhow aswell

Archived Post 01-20-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraBishop
Was this intended as a once per toon deal? As I have read it and reread it and can't find anything saying such. Input is welcome and any links to shhow aswell

It's available for all characters on your account.

Archived Post 01-20-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraBishop
Was this intended as a once per toon deal? As I have read it and reread it and can't find anything saying such. Input is welcome and any links to shhow aswell

And that's what it says for the T3 version of the Excelsior in the C-Store...

https://www.startrekonline.com/store

Archived Post 01-20-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
And that's what it says for the T3 version of the Excelsior in the C-Store...

https://www.startrekonline.com/store

I'm sorry but where does it say its one per toon ? I read both the ingame store and the site

Archived Post 01-20-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraBishop
I'm sorry but where does it say its one per toon ? I read both the ingame store and the site

It says (just under the UFP Seal...)
Quote:

This item will be unlocked for every character on your account.

Archived Post 01-21-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
It says (just under the UFP Seal...)

I see now thank you :) As it turns out I had to change the character shown on the site then it showed the info.
So I guess this is a bug and hope it will be fixed soon Thanks Again:D

Archived Post 01-21-2012 03:03 PM

I did post a ticket yesterday #1258805 hope it gets a fix soon


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:44 AM.