Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Diplomatic Imunity not working (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250430)

Archived Post 01-26-2012 01:46 PM

Diplomatic Imunity not working

Hello I have discovered a issue where diplomatic immunity is not working on one of my Characters that is Rank 3 Diplomatic but I do not have the option to Grant diplomatic immunity in my power tray although the commendation screen states i should be able to use it and the charter's can do first contact missions. I submitted a ticket 10 days ago and received a reply today but i did not find the GM in question very helpful.

Archived Post 01-26-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham6410 (Post 3972186)
Hello I have discovered a issue where diplomatic immunity is not working on one of my Characters that is Rank 3 Diplomatic but I do not have the option to Grant diplomatic immunity in my power tray although the commendation screen states i should be able to use it and the charter's can do first contact missions. I submitted a ticket 10 days ago and received a reply today but i did not find the GM in question very helpful.

Check your mission log and make sure you don't have a mission to upgrade to the next commendation tier's rewards.

Archived Post 01-26-2012 01:57 PM

Have you checked your powers menu? It doesn't generally just show up in your tray, you have to place it there.

Archived Post 01-26-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Check your mission log and make sure you don't have a mission to upgrade to the next commendation tier's rewards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy (Post 3972217)
Have you checked your powers menu? It doesn't generally just show up in your tray, you have to place it there.

Yeah I have checked the menu to in case it was there and there doesn't appear to be any missions in my log to get the next commendation tiers rewards either :(

Archived Post 01-26-2012 02:03 PM

Oh, by the way... don't use this on high level characters unless they ask you to. I believe it's still sort of bugged, and will reduce people's warp speed to the old maximum, so if they're running higher than that (thanks to Driver Coil) than you'll actually slow them down.

Archived Post 01-26-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy (Post 3972229)
Oh, by the way... don't use this on high level characters unless they ask you to. I believe it's still sort of bugged, and will reduce people's warp speed to the old maximum, so if they're running higher than that (thanks to Driver Coil) than you'll actually slow them down.

I noticed that to, one of my friends granted this to me the otherday and slowed me down to warp 9 instead of warp 30 while i was going to klingon space to get some very rare doff mission

Archived Post 02-05-2012 02:30 AM

I have the same Problem, got the title "Envoy" a blue Duty Officer but cannot transwarp to Starbase 39 or Grant Diplomatic immunity

Archived Post 02-17-2012 03:52 AM

Same thing happening to me. My federation main character is at 53000 diplomatic points (most of them thanks to duty officer assignments), I already did my first "First Contact" mission, also got a blue diplomatic duty officer, but I don't have the Grant Diplomatic Immunity skill anywhere. Also, I can't transwarp to Starbase 39, only to Earth and K7. I've only two active quests, both related to the Cardassian Front, so nothing left to do there related to diplomatic quests.

Any clue? Any help as to what to do? Thank you.

Archived Post 02-23-2012 12:47 AM

I had this happen on my VA federation character, however once i did a respec and finished reassigning my points WHAM i suddenly got my transwarps and immunity

Archived Post 02-23-2012 03:40 AM

Amazing, that did it. I had 500 points unassigned. Since I couldn't remove points from anywhere nor add them, I had to respec. My guess is, Cryptic does this so you have to use a respec token either if you don't want to. Well, I got my skill and transwarp ability to Starbase 39 now, thank you very much :)