Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Lt Commander no new ship? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250679)

Archived Post 01-27-2012 06:14 PM

Lt Commander no new ship?
 
Hi silly question but I can't seem to find my new ship? I've gotten to the store but everything still has a value to it? I also don't seem to have gotten any of the rewards when I finished my quest to become a Lt Commander.

Any ideas or help?

Archived Post 01-27-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sq40
Hi silly question but I can't seem to find my new ship? I've gotten to the store but everything still has a value to it? I also don't seem to have gotten any of the rewards when I finished my quest to become a Lt Commander.

Any ideas or help?

Did you go to the Ship Requistion Officer (take the Turbo-Lift from the Shipyard in ESD) ???

Archived Post 01-27-2012 06:19 PM

isn't that he lady that displays the store? If so then everything still costs C points.

Archived Post 01-27-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sq40
isn't that he lady that displays the store? If so then everything still costs C points.

So you don't have a ship token then... Did you go to Admiral Quinn to start the 'Promotion' mission???

Archived Post 01-27-2012 11:16 PM

Like the others said you have to talk to quinn first to get the token but the Token only lets you buy the basic ships, the ones that normally cost dilithium. The token won't let you get any of the 3 LCDR lvl refits(Rhode Island, Exeter, Gladius) if you want those you have to buy C-points.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 06:17 AM

Check out this video guide I made on getting your next ship in sto. This might help you figure out something you missed.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 01:04 PM

Pleas make sure you have spent ALL of your skill points :).

Archived Post 01-28-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squiddude
Pleas make sure you have spent ALL of your skill points :).

I don't think that matters anymore. With the new system you don't need to spend skill points to reach the next rank. I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect getting your next ship either.

Archived Post 02-01-2012 04:34 PM

I'm having this problem too. No ship token after lt commander.... :mad:

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:14 PM

Check in your Available missions for a "Promotion: Lieutenant Commander" mission. When you get that mission, go talk to Admiral Quinn, then go talk to the woman in Ship Requisitions.

If you have done all that, then file a GM ticket and explain that you have done the prerequisites, and still not received your ship.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:23 AM.