Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   The Game Just Poo'd Itself (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250878)

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:11 PM

The Game Just Poo'd Itself
 
Most of the people in the game just got a mass Disconnect...

Is this something that requires a restart?

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhelm (Post 3976885)
Most of the people in the game just got a mass Disconnect...

Is this something that requires a restart?

Must have been a Hiccup...

I just got home from work and signed in just fine.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhelm (Post 3976885)
Most of the people in the game just got a mass Disconnect...

Is this something that requires a restart?

good thing that i spent 1 1/2 hours in a C & H to have the server go down near the end.

Thanks Cryptic.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:15 PM

I got kicked as well. I'm running a tracert to see if one of the switches between me and them tanked.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:34 PM

It was some short term internet problem upstream from us. We lost about 10% of players for a few minutes.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehpic
It was some short term internet problem upstream from us. We lost about 10% of players for a few minutes.

That is consistent with what I found. I went from an average of 10 hops to 18. I'm back to 10 now.

Archived Post 01-28-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehpic
It was some short term internet problem upstream from us. We lost about 10% of players for a few minutes.

So someone tripped on the cord, huh? :rolleyes:

Archived Post 01-28-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seussified (Post 3976887)
good thing that i spent 1 1/2 hours in a C & H to have the server go down near the end.

Thanks Cryptic.

Anyone care to bet whether Cryptic gets an apology (since Cryptic had nothing to do with the problem)?

I'll go with "no."

Archived Post 01-29-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehpic
It was some short term internet problem upstream from us. We lost about 10% of players for a few minutes.

Your avatar seems to be quite a poiniant expression of that post.

Archived Post 01-29-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilist
Your avatar seems to be quite a poiniant expression of that post.

Poignant.
/10char


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 PM.