Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 1, 2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=251555)

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:27 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 1, 2012

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.8

General:
  • Spock’s congratulations and sparkly FX should play properly once again when a character ranks up.
  • Engineering Shield HP and Shield Regeneration consoles are now Science consoles.
    • If you have one of these slotted in an Engineering console slot, it may be moved to your overflow bag.
    • Shield HP consoles now grant Skill directly.
  • Silver Accounts can now trade bridge officers to Gold Accounts.
  • The top row of the Bridge Crew powers can now be clicked when it has 2 rows.
  • Updated the rewards window information about Bridge Officers and Duty Officers.
    • Feds get their Initial cadre of Duty Officers at 8, and get packs at 11, 21, 31, and 41.
    • Klingons get their initial cadre at 22, and get packs at 23, 27, 31, and 41.
    • Feds get Bridge Officers at 5, 9, 15, 19, 25, 29, 35, 39, and 46.
    • Klingons get Bridge Officers at 26, 29, 36, 40, and 46
  • Added a button to the minimap to access the Dilithium store.

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Shield HP consoles now grant Skill directly.

what did they do before :confused:

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:39 PM

Is the bug where ships suddenly die after a few hits been fixed? I have noticed this alot over the last few days where there mainly full health and few shots from weak weapons like a turret and then boom. Noticed this when a mate pvp killed me in a first strike and noticed alot in the stfs in cure where the klingon ships going to the injured klingon just go boom really easy from full health on occasion. Oh and them ships flying to the injured klingon they dont fire at you they just move to the injured ship and ignore you even tho im shooting em. Like they have no rear weapons.

Also please dont change the eng consoles for shields to sci consoles, i need that to be eng console as its really vital for my defiant. And when i move to a tactical defiant retrofit when cstore sale comes shortly (i hope) i will need the eng shield console moved to that new ship when i get it. So please dont change the console, on the forum alot of people also do not like this change either.

Edit = For holodeck btw.

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 3985074)

A good question, lol.

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:46 PM

i wonder if anyone is going to try stacking shield emmiters in both science and engineering slots?

-Forjo

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forjo (Post 3985086)
i wonder if anyone is going to try stacking shield emmiters in both science and engineering slots?

-Forjo

They're both non-stacking consoles so you get no benefit from multiples. (Believe me, I thought about that.)

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Spock’s congratulations and sparkly FX should play properly once again when a character ranks up.

oooooh....sparkly!!!!:p

(sorry...couldn't help myself)

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:52 PM

What's the logic in moving the two engineering consoles into science ones?

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skull1
oooooh....sparkly!!!!:p

(sorry...couldn't help myself)

Thanks! That was my personal addition to the patch notes. The sentence, I mean, not the fix. ;)

Archived Post 02-01-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 3985074)

Granted it indirectly ?? LOL :confused: