Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 3, 2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=252186)

Archived Post 02-03-2012 05:37 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 3, 2012

Sorry guys, the incorrect patch notes were posted. The only change in this build are infrastructure changes to help performance of the servers under heavy load. The items mentioned in the previous patch notes will be coming soon.

(edit: It was not Zero's fault, we changed plans and didn't tell her soon enough)

Archived Post 02-03-2012 06:07 PM

when is auto fire getting fixed?

Archived Post 02-03-2012 06:41 PM

when is auto fire getting fixed?

Archived Post 02-03-2012 06:52 PM

Yes, please, fix auto fire ASAP!!!

Archived Post 02-03-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.13

General:
  • One dilithium vendor on Qo'noS, K'Tarl, was undercutting his competitors by illegal amounts for very rare endgame gear.
    • He has been taken before the high council and reprimanded for engaging in illicit barter.
      • In accordance with Klingon law, his prices have been adjusted.

I'm surprised he wasn't executed! :eek:

Archived Post 02-03-2012 07:14 PM

Um ok fine n good

But please tell me your gonna make things a wee more stable? Oh yea and not to break with the theme of replys....

What about autofire?

Archived Post 02-03-2012 07:30 PM

Sorry guys, the incorrect patch notes were posted. The only change in this build are infrastructure changes to help performance of the servers under heavy load. The items mentioned in the patch notes above will be coming soon.

(edit: It was not Zero's fault, we changed plans and didn't tell her soon enough)

Archived Post 02-03-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehpic
Sorry guys, the incorrect patch notes were posted. The only change in this build are infrastructure changes to help performance of the servers under heavy load. The items mentioned in the patch notes above will be coming soon.

So auto fire isn't fixed then?

Archived Post 02-03-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
So auto fire isn't fixed then?

Looks like auto-fire will be installed on Tuesday (j/k) :p

I'm sure we'll get an answer as soon as they have an answer to give us, we'll just have to be patient use this workaround (here: click) until then.

Archived Post 02-03-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alecto (Post 3991443)
Looks like auto-fire will be installed on Tuesday (j/k) :p

I'm sure we'll get an answer as soon as they have an answer to give us, we'll just have to be patient use this workaround (here: click) until then.

Hehe :p. I'm aware of the work around, just looking for confirmation the upcoming Holodeck maintenance will not include this (apparently it does not).