Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Gold Account C-Point stipend (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=252426)

Archived Post 02-04-2012 04:30 PM

Gold Account C-Point stipend
 
Today is my renewal date on my Gold sub, and in previous months I've recieved a C-Point stipend on this date. Today I have not recieved said stipend of C-Points, was that discontinued, or has the system erroneously not awarded the stipend?

Archived Post 02-04-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destraa (Post 3993679)
Today is my renewal date on my Gold sub, and in previous months I've recieved a C-Point stipend on this date. Today I have not recieved said stipend of C-Points, was that discontinued, or has the system erroneously not awarded the stipend?

It can come somewhere around the date or late in the evening, afternoon, in the morning at this point I honestly have no clue what the exact formula is :p

However you should at the very least have it installed by Tuesday. Along with your Medical Staff and Torpedos.

(Yep, I went there :))

Archived Post 02-04-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Askray (Post 3993699)
However you should at the very least have it installed by Tuesday. Along with your Medical Staff and Torpedos.

(Yep, I went there :))

+1 for the Generations referance. And thanks for the quick infobit. :D

Archived Post 02-04-2012 05:40 PM

Here's hoping the system does not hit a snafu and send you 400 tribbles instead of 400 C-Points...

Archived Post 02-04-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
Here's hoping the system does not hit a snafu and send you 400 tribbles instead of 400 C-Points...

If the system ever wakes up, as it still owes me. Think I might have to go break its kneecaps.

Archived Post 02-04-2012 10:27 PM

Gift Button
 
One in the C-store linking you to the web site would nice. It is very clear people do not know you can gift C-store ponits. It needs to be added to the C-store itself in some way not just on the web site.

Archived Post 02-05-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleeves
One in the C-store linking you to the web site would nice. It is very clear people do not know you can gift C-store ponits. It needs to be added to the C-store itself in some way not just on the web site.

Totally agree with this idea. It's a pain in the tooshy to have to keep finding the link (since I'm not exactly the smartest person and keep forgetting to add it as a bookmark hehe)

Archived Post 02-05-2012 08:28 AM

So I'm now renewal + 1 and the stipend hasn't hit yet. Can I go break some kneecaps now, Askray?

Archived Post 02-05-2012 09:30 AM

I would guess that the Account system only gets updated on a Business day...

Archived Post 02-05-2012 10:01 AM

File a support ticket and just ask them (politely) when the date is that the stipend applies. I did that a few days ago, got a response within a day, put the date I thought it applied off by a few days. I thought mine applied on the 11th, turns out it applies on the 16th.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:39 AM.