Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 8, 2012 Part Two (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=253285)

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:07 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 8, 2012 Part Two

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.17

General:
  • Updated all the ship consoles, tier 4 and below, that come on C-Store ships so they no longer are restricted by ship class.
  • The TOS Tier 1 Constitution ship now comes with +3 bonus power to all subsystems.
  • Updated Starbase 157 to make the floor a little more solid.

Known Issues:
  • Currently, the Rhode Island console that grants Photonic Displacement is still only valid for Science ships.
    • This is not as intended and will be updated to work on all ships soon.

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Updated all the ship consoles, tier 4 and below, that come on C-Store ships so they no longer are restricted by ship class.

Interesting... I'm going have to go look up what consoles that affects :)

EDIT: ... wow... this includes a lot of good consoles... Isometric Charge...Magnetometric Generator...Nadeon Detonator... should be fun :)

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

[*]The TOS Tier 1 Constitution ship now comes with +3 bonus power to all subsystems.

Seriously? I just left that ship a week ago! :rolleyes:

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.17

General:
  • Updated all the ship consoles, tier 4 and below, that come on C-Store ships so they no longer are restricted by ship class.

What?!??!!?!? Thinking cool... but wow. Never thought I would see something like that. +1 consoles are really starting to compete for slots with standard consoles.....

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Updated all the ship consoles, tier 4 and below, that come on C-Store ships so they no longer are restricted by ship class.
Why stop at Tier 4 ... :p

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Why stop at Tier 4 ... :p

Cloak + Ablative armor would be fun ;)

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

ST.17.20120129b.17

General:
  • The TOS Tier 1 Constitution ship now comes with +3 bonus power to all subsystems.
  • Updated Starbase 157 to make the floor a little more solid.

Known Issues:
  • Currently, the Rhode Island console that grants Photonic Displacement is still only valid for Science ships.
    • This is not as intended and will be updated to work on all ships soon.

Does that mean those Consoles can be used on Shuttlecraft too? If so, Awesome. (Though I still wouldn't be able to RP a cloaked captain's yacht, oh well).

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:19 PM

We would really love balance testing on the consoles. ;)

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

ST.17.20120129b.17

General:

Great change & excellent cutoff. Thank you all!

EDIT: balance testing - I'll help where I can, which is mostly some KDF consoles. Although now this will probably change

Archived Post 02-08-2012 06:26 PM

sweet this will let me ad afew more consoles to my bortas and see what one i want to place on my oddy since i got one spot left lol