Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Move billing date? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=253371)

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:12 AM

Move billing date?
 
Is there a way to move my billing date a couple of days forward? I got mockups at the bank that cause my salary to be late sometimes and I have to manually wire funds for the gold account.

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:18 AM

you could always unsub. let your account expire for a couple of days (you wont be able to play the game for those couple of days) and then resub on the day you want to be charged. you will then have changed all future days you are charged on.

the only other way is to send billing a ticket and ask them but who knows if that is something they would do.

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:19 AM

That would be a billing support question.

cryptic account http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline#help

pwe account https://support.perfectworld.com/

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:28 AM

Account and Billing Live Chat is experiencing technical difficulties, please check back later.:D

Hehehe, i'll try to give my bank a kick in the butt about that, but if it doesn't settle down by april im gonna do as Revo says.:)

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef (Post 4004712)
Account and Billing Live Chat is experiencing technical difficulties, please check back later.:D

Hehehe, i'll try to give my bank a kick in the butt about that, but if it doesn't settle down by april im gonna do as Revo says.:)

They also don't open at 4:30 am PST :p

Try back in 5hrs 30 minutesish.

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
you could always unsub. let your account expire for a couple of days (you wont be able to play the game for those couple of days) and then resub on the day you want to be charged. you will then have changed all future days you are charged on.

the only other way is to send billing a ticket and ask them but who knows if that is something they would do.


So why wouldn't he be able to play? If he let's his account lapse wouldn't that just push him into silver status? But the rest of your statement I agree with... just cancel your account and whenever you want your billing date ie a few days later... just re-sub... Shouldn't be any interuption in your game playing.:confused:

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusafex
So why wouldn't he be able to play? If he let's his account lapse wouldn't that just push him into silver status? But the rest of your statement I agree with... just cancel your account and whenever you want your billing date ie a few days later... just re-sub... Shouldn't be any interuption in your game playing.:confused:

well yes thats is true he can play as silver but that would mean converting his characters to silver and then back to gold. im not sure if that would create any problems as ive never done it? i guess everything should be unaffected between conversions.

Archived Post 02-09-2012 04:58 AM

So what would happen then? Would my inventory slots go down and then up again? Will I have to erase the third character?

Archived Post 02-09-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef (Post 4004765)
So what would happen then? Would my inventory slots go down and then up again? Will I have to erase the third character?

No your characters would stay till you went back to gold. However, really I'd wait a few hours talk to billing they can advise you better (and honestly they might just move your date anyways).

Archived Post 02-09-2012 05:27 AM

Ok, thank you.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 AM.