Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Cross-Faction +1 Consoles Drop rate thoghts (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=253972)

Archived Post 02-10-2012 08:52 PM

Cross-Faction +1 Consoles Drop rate thoghts
 
I've been waiting for that Graviton pulse generator to pop up on the exchange for a little while now and i've yet to see it, so it's getting me to wonder if it's:

A: bound once opened from lockbox

B: more rare than the gator

C: I'm being a derpenstienj and not searching for it correctly.

Archived Post 02-10-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipe048 (Post 4011399)
C: I'm being a derpenstienj and not searching for it correctly.

Correct answer. I'm sure someone will post the item to search for soon.

Archived Post 02-10-2012 08:57 PM

I forget what exactly to search for to get just the console, but if you look for 'Special req' (special requisition), you'll get all of the fun things from the boxes like shields, consoles, Tribbles, etc.

Archived Post 02-10-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipe048 (Post 4011399)
I've been waiting for that Graviton pulse generator to pop up on the exchange for a little while now and i've yet to see it, so it's getting me to wonder if it's:

A: bound once opened from lockbox

B: more rare than the gator

C: I'm being a derpenstienj and not searching for it correctly.

Search for "Starship", you'll see it

Starship Console if you want to be more specific, but Starship will suffice

Archived Post 02-10-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipe048 (Post 4011399)
I've been waiting for that Graviton pulse generator to pop up on the exchange for a little while now and i've yet to see it, so it's getting me to wonder if it's:

A: bound once opened from lockbox

B: more rare than the gator

C: I'm being a derpenstienj and not searching for it correctly.

waits its more rare then the ship? gah i did not even want the damn thing

Archived Post 02-10-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross82
waits its more rare then the ship? gah i did not even want the damn thing

No. It's a LOT more common. Someone mentioned prices less than 8M in the exchange.

Archived Post 02-10-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sardoc
Search for "Starship", you'll see it

Starship Console if you want to be more specific, but Starship will suffice

Thanks for the help, I figured i probably wasn't searching correctly.

Archived Post 02-10-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
No. It's a LOT more common. Someone mentioned prices less than 8M in the exchange.

Ok good i feel better now lol.

Archived Post 02-12-2012 05:52 AM

I picked one up for 5 Mil EC on the exchange. I figured it was cheaper then buying keys and hunting for it.

Maybe it will be cheaper later but out of all non-galor prizes in the lock boxes this is the rarest item on the exchange.

Archived Post 02-12-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingdox (Post 4014637)
I picked one up for 5 Mil EC on the exchange. I figured it was cheaper then buying keys and hunting for it.

Maybe it will be cheaper later but out of all non-galor prizes in the lock boxes this is the rarest item on the exchange.

It was at 10 mil when they first came out, it's around 7.5 mil now, and I've heard of people sniping a few for 5 mil. I think it'll continue to drop down in price.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 PM.