Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   WTT: galor for jem hadar (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=254358)

Archived Post 02-12-2012 09:47 AM

WTT: galor for jem hadar

hi, anyone who is interested in trading me a jem hadar (you have) ship for a galor (i have) please message me ingame @talon_baily.

Archived Post 02-12-2012 09:49 AM

I'd go for a deal like this also...

Have Galor, will trade for Jem Bug.

@DaveyNY :)

Archived Post 02-12-2012 10:04 AM

-Quietly palm face-

Archived Post 02-12-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueWarper
-Quietly palm face-

its not like people havent traded them yesterday one to one. and asking is still allowed last time i checked. if you have something to say please be constructive.

Archived Post 02-12-2012 10:32 AM

He really didn't SAY anything...

Just gestured.

The response gesture I'd give.... Isn't allowed. ;)

Archived Post 02-12-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

its not like people havent traded them yesterday one to one. and asking is still allowed last time i checked. if you have something to say please be constructive.
considering buying and selling items isn't allowed I doubt 'trading' them is either. particularly given there is no way to do that short of mail, and thats asking to get ripped off

Archived Post 02-12-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhodes85 (Post 4015588)
considering buying and selling items isn't allowed I doubt 'trading' them is either. particularly given there is no way to do that short of mail, and thats asking to get ripped off

Then why do we have the 'trade' ability, I wonder :confused: Furthermore mods here are pretty quick to shut down forum posts that aren't allowed and, considering neither mine nor OPs threads were deleted, I'd say it's not against the rules.

I traded my bug for a galor 2 days ago. Good luck.

Archived Post 02-12-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhodes85 (Post 4015588)

Umm... you can trade them directly between characters as long as they arent unpacked.

Archived Post 02-12-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feklars_Hammer
Then why do we have the 'trade' ability, I wonder :confused: Furthermore mods here are pretty quick to shut down forum posts that aren't allowed and, considering neither mine nor OPs threads were deleted, I'd say it's not against the rules.

I traded my bug for a galor 2 days ago. Good luck.

Ouch

Bugs are still listed at about 400 million
Galors been at 100 million quite a few times already

One guy was offering his jem for 3-4 galors, one guy linked the 2 he already had and was in the process of buying another to trade for it.