Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Windows and General: PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   2 day old support ticket--Is that normal? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=255283)

Archived Post 02-16-2012 09:15 AM

2 day old support ticket--Is that normal?
 
I've got one that's 2 days old now (as of 2/16) and still 'new'. If this is normal that's pretty sad.

As a synopsis, I was a beta tester and preordered the game through digital river. When the game went live I played for a short period after that but due to financial issues had to drop the game. I've decided to come back, but now all my pre-order bonuses are missing.

Archived Post 02-16-2012 10:24 AM

I don't know what to tell you about the pre-order issue, but I can say that 2 days as new does seem to be the norm anymore. Please understand that all of the support is switching from Cryptic to PWE, so there's going to be some of this kind of behavior, it's the nature of the beast, par for the course? Anywho, keep your patience on this one. I'd write them via email by tomorrow if they haven't made an effort by then.

Archived Post 02-16-2012 10:43 AM

It's irritating because I want to play, and I want to spend money on the game, but I don't want to do those things till I get my preorder stuff straight. D:

Archived Post 02-16-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShirtPanda
It's irritating because I want to play, and I want to spend money on the game, but I don't want to do those things till I get my preorder stuff straight. D:

I can't say I don't blame you on wanting that... It does suck and I do empathize with you on this one, when you get the need for STO it's hard to say no =P Best of luck on this, I hope you get it resolved soon enough.

Archived Post 02-17-2012 03:07 PM

What email address should I use for support? My ticket's 3 days old now and still 'new'. I can't find an email for support.

Archived Post 02-17-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShirtPanda
What email address should I use for support? My ticket's 3 days old now and still 'new'. I can't find an email for support.

customerservice@perfectworld.com

Archived Post 02-17-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShirtPanda
I've got one that's 2 days old now (as of 2/16) and still 'new'. If this is normal that's pretty sad.

As a synopsis, I was a beta tester and preordered the game through digital river. When the game went live I played for a short period after that but due to financial issues had to drop the game. I've decided to come back, but now all my pre-order bonuses are missing.

This isn't really the right forum, FYI. You should check the C-store under Legacy Unlocks and see if they turn up there, if you haven't already. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 AM.