Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Bridge Officer question (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=256336)

Archived Post 02-20-2012 06:52 PM

Bridge Officer question
 
is there a list of all the species you can get for bridge officers? im at the point now where im level 50 and want to get all purple bridge officers but im not sure what species to get, so is there a list somewhere?

Archived Post 02-20-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
is there a list of all the species you can get for bridge officers? im at the point now where im level 50 and want to get all purple bridge officers but im not sure what species to get, so is there a list somewhere?

check sto wiki http://www.stowiki.org they might have something. There isn't any set amount of bo's though, they are randomly generated.

Archived Post 02-20-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnBludd (Post 4037229)
check sto wiki http://www.stowiki.org they might have something. There isn't any set amount of bo's though, they are randomly generated.

i coudlnt find anything on the wiki, thats why i came here, im just trying to decide which species i want to get to replace my crew i have had since i started playing again, and it sucks you cant sort the exchange by race or something.

Archived Post 02-20-2012 07:35 PM

You'll find that you can not obtain FEMALE Alien Bridge Officers at the Purple quality. Along with a lot of quirks and oddness I've long since forgotten.

Archived Post 02-20-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superchum (Post 4037298)
You'll find that you can not obtain FEMALE Alien Bridge Officers at the Purple quality. Along with a lot of quirks and oddness I've long since forgotten.

hmmm weird, so i have been looking around and i think have found all races available for bridge officers, basically its just the ones you can play as

Archived Post 02-20-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
i coudlnt find anything on the wiki, thats why i came here, im just trying to decide which species i want to get to replace my crew i have had since i started playing again, and it sucks you cant sort the exchange by race or something.

umm yes you can. Select the bridge officer button in the exchange. Try vulcan tactical in the search bar. I upgraded my originals by finding better quality ones of the same race/sex and copying the originall look to the new boff, deletinng the old and renaming the new.

Archived Post 02-20-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnBludd (Post 4037408)
umm yes you can. Select the bridge officer button in the exchange. Try vulcan tactical in the search bar. I upgraded my originals by finding better quality ones of the same race/sex and copying the originall look to the new boff, deletinng the old and renaming the new.

i know that but you cant see a list or anything, cant search for something if you dont know what it is :P

Archived Post 02-20-2012 10:11 PM

some purples you can only get through FE reruns: Breen, Reman. also, i think the borg science through the KA ground accolade is purple as well.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 AM.