Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 22, 2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=256731)

Archived Post 02-22-2012 03:29 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 22, 2012

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for extended maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120216a.7

NOTE:
On Saturday, 2/18, we had to put a build on Tribble that was from a different timeline. (Spooky Section 31 stuff.) If your character had logged into the build from the previous timeline, it got stuck loading, forever. Stuck in a time warp, even.

If you are stuck loading indefinitely, delete your character and re-copy it from Holodeck, or create a new character.

General:
  • Updated Cage of Fire so the nav beacon is no longer inside the planet.
  • The DS9 Bundle text has been updated to use the correct name for the Deep Space Nine Admiral Uniform.
  • The Duty Officer assignment chain UI has been updated.
  • Resolved some minor text issues in Of Bajor.
  • The transwarp costs for Of Bajor has been updated to be 100 EC rather than 18000 EC.
  • Updated Starbase 39 to add more signs and adjust the lighting.

Archived Post 02-22-2012 04:11 PM

So instead of a clever way to escape the time warp our captains have to commit suicide to get out of the timeloop? Our captains done deserve to be part of Star Trek genre if so, just so not fitting :)

And yay, chain UI!!!!

Archived Post 02-22-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • The transwarp costs for Of Bajor has been updated to be 100 EC rather than 18000 EC.

Can you do the same for my morning commute?

Archived Post 02-22-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for extended maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120216a.7

NOTE:
On Saturday, 2/18, we had to put a build on Tribble that was from a different timeline. (Spooky Section 31 stuff.) If your character had logged into the build from the previous timeline, it got stuck loading, forever. Stuck in a time warp, even.

If you are stuck loading indefinitely, delete your character and re-copy it from Holodeck, or create a new character.

General:
  • Updated Cage of Fire so the nav beacon is no longer inside the planet.
  • The DS9 Bundle text has been updated to use the correct name for the Deep Space Nine Admiral Uniform.
  • The Duty Officer assignment chain UI has been updated.
  • Resolved some minor text issues in Of Bajor.
  • Updated Starbase 39 to add more signs and adjust the lighting.

when is the migrated audio issue at Bajor going to be fixed
so will we get a refund then? if it happenend yes twice for 18000

Archived Post 02-22-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob

Lol I feel you but I hope the 100 ECs will be for all the missions.

Archived Post 02-22-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

I hope nothing that draconian ever has to happen for Holodeck characters.

Archived Post 02-22-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Does this mean those rules about copying toons from holo to tribble are gone?

Archived Post 02-22-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body_Surfer
Does this mean those rules about copying toons from holo to tribble are gone?

FYI - They've been gone since Tribble returned to being just a plain old test server again.

Archived Post 02-22-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob

if only cryptic could lower the cost of gas prices

Archived Post 02-22-2012 08:45 PM

Is anything being done to fix the lack of audio on the Belfast bridge? Thats a pretty major bug to just leave wide open like this...