Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Shipyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Ship Trade! J'HAS for CGC (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=257114)

Archived Post 02-24-2012 02:35 PM

Ship Trade! J'HAS for CGC

Hello good people of STO!

I was fortunate enough to pick a 2nd Galor recently and would like to know if anyone with an extra Jem'Bug would like to trade straight up. Maybe its been sitting on the Exchange for a while, maybe you never wanted one but want the Galor :D. I tried hard to get a bug over xmas but missed out; llucked out this time around.

No other strings attached- meet in game, swap pink-slips, bid adieu.

Send me PM if you would rather not reply here.

Cheers!

PS - I didn't see a better forum to post this, so mods please move it if you have a better location.

Archived Post 02-26-2012 05:50 PM

don't try to take advantage of people

There is a huge value difference between the bug and the Galor. That said anyone willing to trade the bug for the Galor would be getting the short end of this deal.

Archived Post 02-26-2012 06:04 PM

Ya, good like with that... You could buy 4 or 5 Galors for the value of one Jemmie Bug.

That is if there are any bug's still trade-able left in the game...

Archived Post 02-26-2012 06:24 PM

So I shouldn't try to get a ship I want and can't afford to buy from the Exchange guys? Come on.

If someone has 2 bugs and they only used one and haven't gotten the Galor and want one, I fail to see how this is a bad deal. If they wanted to sell the Jem, they likely would have by now. A recent check shows only 1 Jem on the Xchange and it was for 900m. Therefore, perhaps someone hasn't used a second bug and doesn't plan to sell it. Could they buy a Galor? Sure. 50+mil will get you one. Do all multi-jem owners hve that? There is no way you or I can know.

I'm not trying to take advantage of people and if you think that is the case, then you should consider why YOU reached that assumption. I wanted the Jem to use when they arrived, and didn't get one. I have a second Galor I haven't used yet and thought perhaps a double Bug owner might be in the same boat. Not every bug owner is in a fleet or an xchange watcher.

If someone chooses to do what they wish with their ship, it's none of your concern and only concerns the lords of the game when real money starts changing hands. I'm not asking for that nor will I accept it. I"ve been offered mountains of dilith and ecs (even more than what the going rate is on the exchange) and passed them all in case some Jem bug owner wants to do this trade so I can finally put this ship on my Jem'H looking captain- something I tried to do during winter event with a lot of my own scratch spent in the process.

I'm not forcing anyone or calling foul. I'm simply putting an alternative to the xchange out there that could male 2 of us happy, so if you'd like to do business let me know. I thank you for not making future assumptions about my "intentions" moving forward. If you don't like the deal, then move on.

Archived Post 02-26-2012 06:32 PM

Don't take anything you see here personally. You might get lucky, or not. Some posters are just cynical. If I had 2 Bugs I would probably try and trade 1 with a Fleetmate who had 2 Galors, or barring that find someone on the forum to trade with too.

Archived Post 03-10-2012 12:17 AM

Fair Deal

I haven't got either as of yet, but best of luck to ya! I prefer cruisers myself, and remain optimistic i'll uncork a Galor or two.