Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Tweat Leak the Flagship Variants (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258053)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:16 PM

Tweat Leak the Flagship Variants
 
Please tweet leak pictures of the new Flagship variants to wet our appetites. :)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:26 PM

Our days of starship tweet leaks may be over.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:29 PM

and at least in my opinion, they should be, news of any sort should originate here, where it would be official. And therefore we could/can rely on the information.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strorus
Please tweet leak pictures of the new Flagship variants to wet our appetites. :)

We got one over a week ago. Same exact Odyssey skin, just with saucer sep. Nothing "new"

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad (Post 4059064)
We got one over a week ago. Same exact Odyssey skin, just with saucer sep. Nothing "new"

Dstahl in an interview confirmed there would be new skins.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuui (Post 4059039)
and at least in my opinion, they should be, news of any sort should originate here, where it would be official. And therefore we could/can rely on the information.

It's web 2.0. Twitter feeds, Facebook, all of em are really effective marketing tools. Forums are great and all, but are dated. Things move too slow, surprisingly.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strorus
Dstahl in an interview confirmed there would be new skins.

Then it must have somehow been the console placed in the old ship.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superchum (Post 4059074)
It's web 2.0. Twitter feeds, Facebook, all of em are really effective marketing tools. Forums are great and all, but are dated. Things move too slow, surprisingly.

true but see then they can say "oh thats not an official announcement" line which I hate. Therefore I still say here and only here.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuui (Post 4059119)
true but see then they can say "oh thats not an official announcement" line which I hate. Therefore I still say here and only here.

Yeah, but they can do that here too. Remember all those engineering reports?

;)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strorus
Dstahl in an interview confirmed there would be new skins.

wonder if there'll be one for the Terran Empire, not federation


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:39 AM.