Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Mission Database (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   The Rising Phoenix - Part One (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258070)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 03:26 PM

The Rising Phoenix - Part One

My little experiment using our Foundry toolset is published :eek: .

It runs a bit long (about 1.5 hours to play through), and I wish I had 1 more map to end it on but that being said ...

Archived Post 02-29-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2orat

It runs a bit long (about 1.5 hours to play through), and I wish I had 1 more map to end it on but that being said ...

Is this a playable published foundry mission and if so what faction is it on fed, kdf, both? :D

Archived Post 02-29-2012 03:45 PM

It is playable and is a Fed mission targeted at experienced players levels 41+. I wanted to design it for end game players - so make sure you have some STF gear before playing.

I would love to do a Klink mission at some point too... Maybe when Season 6 hits and we have our new Foundry tools.

:)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 03:48 PM

I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the mission.

I need to replay it now that you've rebalanced it, but I very much enjoyed it, looking forward to Part 2 (if you make one).

I'll see if we can get it on Bitesize and possibly BroadcastUGC sometime if you'd like :)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 03:51 PM

Cant wait to play :D

Archived Post 02-29-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Maybe when Season 6 hits and we have our new Foundry tools.

:)

You do realize that 4 or 5 months down the road people are gonna quote this post as a promise don't you?

I know its not really a promise but that wont stop the members of our forum who run around with torches and pitchforks from skewing it as one.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

I wish more devs would do this. There are probably a lot of things that would be eye-opening, and the whole team would have a better grasp of the needs of the Foundry community.

Thanks H20rat

Archived Post 02-29-2012 05:31 PM

...my Captain is going to be in sickbay for a month.

Very challening ground portions, sir.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Since when is 1.5 hours long? :D

Archived Post 02-29-2012 05:58 PM

Mentions of teleport/teleporters aside I found it quite enjoyable. And whether or not it was intentional, I also found one of the references to "Q Who" quite pleasing, something that wouldn't crop up again until Voyager season 5.