Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Odyssey variant"S"? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258145)

Archived Post 02-29-2012 10:55 PM

Odyssey variant"S"?
 
On calendar, we can see.... Flagships variants.... "s". I have several questions, Will be a odyssey with a extra universal ensing, another with sauce separation and finally anoter with "combart pet"? or, maybe we will see one with several consoles one for any special issue. Or may be, Cryptic think simply on klingon and fed flagships, and I'm overdimensionated the word "variants" :)

I now, on two weeks we will get the answer... :)


Thanks to everybody for the fun, sorry for my bad english.

Archived Post 02-29-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timberjac (Post 4059991)
Or may be, Cryptic think simply on klingon and fed flagships, and I'm overdimensionated the word "variants" :)

Bingo. Was his name-oh!

Archived Post 02-29-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timberjac (Post 4059991)
On calendar, we can see.... Flagships variants.... "s". I have several questions, Will be a odyssey with a extra universal ensing, another with sauce separation and finally anoter with "combart pet"? or, maybe we will see one with several consoles one for any special issue. Or may be, Cryptic think simply on klingon and fed flagships, and I'm overdimensionated the word "variants" :)

I now, on two weeks we will get the answer... :)


Thanks to everybody for the fun, sorry for my bad english.

I think we may see more later but suspect, given the work involved, that this just refers to one BortaS variant and one Odyssey, this time. It might hurt their sales and cause confusion to release more than one at a time.

Archived Post 03-01-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I think we may see more later but suspect, given the work involved, that this just refers to one BortaS variant and one Odyssey, this time. It might hurt their sales and cause confusion to release more than one at a time.

He he, release three variants, one with one special console (seperation, pet, universal) for 1600cp each. You want a really buffed flagship? Buy all three of them :D

Sad thing is, I actually think PWE would do that.

Archived Post 03-01-2012 12:44 AM

Wasn't the Odyssey released as a reward for the 2-year anniversary? I missed that quest/reward so I'm hoping they're releasing variants that I can buy because I really wanted that ship... I was off playing SWTOR and being disapointed at the time :(

Archived Post 03-01-2012 12:51 AM

The Odyssies that was rewarded in the Second Anniversary can be thought of the Prototypes, while the C-store Odyssey's are the full production model.

Now not sure if the C-store Varient's are coming before the full C-store Version or it's being similtanously released.




BTW, Anxious to see what the new Varient's going to look like.

Archived Post 03-01-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azurian (Post 4060088)
The Odyssies that was rewarded in the Second Anniversary can be thought of the Prototypes, while the C-store Odyssey's are the full production model.

Now not sure if the C-store Varient's are coming before the full C-store Version or it's being similtanously released.

Well I hope *fingers crossed* that they're releasing them this month. I'll get the one with the support craft hehe... I love pets.

Archived Post 03-01-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yavin_Prime (Post 4060084)
Wasn't the Odyssey released as a reward for the 2-year anniversary? I missed that quest/reward so I'm hoping they're releasing variants that I can buy because I really wanted that ship... I was off playing SWTOR and being disapointed at the time :(

I'd give you one if they weren't bound. They really need to remove that from the Anniversary Odyssey so they can be traded or sold. I don't plan on using any of mine.

Archived Post 03-01-2012 01:01 AM

From CaptainGeko's twitter:

Quote:

Getting close to wrapping up the advanced flagships (don't want to call them refits, so I'm not sure what to call them).

Archived Post 03-01-2012 01:08 AM

Sounds like Geko has some trouble.

He could take a page from the US Aircraft Carriers, they are the same, but yet there is variations.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.