||03-01-2012 06:47 PM
Release Notes - March 2, 2012
- Updated the rewards for Operation Gamma to add a Mystery Box as a possible reward.
- This is the same Mystery Box that drops in STFs.
- The Warp to Gamma Orionis button no longer takes Klingon characters to Battle Group Omega.
- Updated State of Q to resolve issue that caused some players to get stuck and unable to progress.
- Resolved a few text issues in Operation Gamma.
- Updated the benches and chairs on Bajor Ground so they are now sittable.
- Female Alien Bridge Officers can now be earned via the New Officer missions.
- Resolved an issue that improperly prevented some silver players from chatting.
- Updated the Síharienís Swords to prevent players from getting agro on the Romulan Commander before the mission objective became active.
- Added the Yellowstone class ship to the Ship Requisition store.
- Updated the ambient audio for Facility 47 and Starbase 157.
- K7, Starbase 39, and Memory Alpha have had their ambient audio updated.
- Beefed up and turned up the Impulse Burst audio.
- Resolved issue with buzzing on Bajor Ground when monitoring in 7.1.
- Updated the audio in the Defiant bridge.
- Resolved an issue with purple Gorn Security duty officers not being able to be slottable in the Ground Active Roster.
- Resolved bad slotting in Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar assignment chain.
- Hologram entertainer duty officers can be slotted into standard hologram assignments.
- Resolved bad slotting in "Self Discipline Training" assignment.
- Resolved typos and updated outcome rigging in "Civil Unrest" assignments.
- Changed rewards for "Sell Slaves to Orions" assignment to reward Gold-Pressed Latinum.
- Changed requirements for "Purchase Slaves from Orions" assignment.
- Changed "Tribble Bounty" assignment to reward Gold-Pressed Latinum.
- The Ferasan Nepeta Leaves chain consumable no longer can be used to make Cryo tribbles.
- The Romulan duty officer N'vek, the Xindi-Arboreal and Ferasan Patriarch now act on assignments properly as a Technician so as to match their active roster designations.
- Adjusted odds of colonial chains to make uncommon and rarer assignments appear more often.
- Added new assignments.
- Increased rewards for "Emergency Shortage" assignments.
- Resolved bad Marauding assignment that was occasionally giving prisoners of the wrong faction.
- Updated outcome text on "Resolve Dilithium Dispute" assignment.
- Resolved bad slotting in "Police Crew on Leave" Second Wave assignment.
- Resolved bad slotting on some "Shortage" assignments.
- Adjusted Dilithium rewards upwards for "Execute Mutineer" assignment and updated outcome rigging.
- Reduced input costs of repeatable version of "Captain's Night" assignment requiring Romulan Ale.
- Increased frequency of second link of Jem'Hadar story assignment chain appearing.
- It should both appear more often and in a couple of additional locations.
- Adjusted duration on granting Marauding; it now correctly matches Diplomatic Immunity.
- Updated some Development Scientists who didnít have the new Development Scientist active roster power.
- Corrected some out of date tooltips on the Conn duty officer for Evasive Maneuvers: the tooltips now report the correct chance info with correct durations.
- Resolved some typos and bad rigging in some assignments.
- Adjusted the types of CXP granted for some commodity "Shortage" assignments.
- Reduced the number of data samples granted from anomaly assignments.
- Assignment to grant Vulcan and Orion Entertainer Hologram duty officers now has a chance of granting both species to both factions.
- Updated "Secure Trade Route" assignments for rigging and CXP reward types.
- Resolved an issue with the Andorian Cultural Exchange duty officer assignment.
- A Klingon somehow snuck into the program - I would expect that from a Romulan, but a Klingon? Very disappointing.
- Updated the Operation Gamma Leveless Polaron Beam Array for the shuttle so the proc now works as designed.
- Federation players can now correctly train Bridge Officers in Science Team III.
- Updated deployed fighters so that they now properly respond to an Attack order after using Recall.
- Updated descriptions of all C-store Shuttles and Fighters to include Hull and Shield Modifier value.
- Updated the tooltip for Sub-Zero (Breen) 2-piece set bonus:
- It now correctly reads "+30% Transphasic Projectile Damage".
- Federation and Mirror Universe NPC enemy groups now have Odyssey-class dreadnoughts.
- Removed the Bortas and Odyssey ships from the Tribble test store.
- Updated description of "Victory is Life" set bonus for Jem'Hadar set:
- Corrected proc percentage to match actual proc percentage of 1%.
- Corrected description to include the Cardassian Galor as valid ship to receive this benefit.
- The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.
- Torpedo consoles now properly only improve their designated torpedo type.
- Resolved an exploit that allowed players to slot bridge officers of the wrong class into ship stations.
- There is now a keybind option to clear the rally point for the current target.
- There is now a keybind option to clear all the rally points.
- It's now possible to access chat in the ship and character tailors.
- Tweaked the minimap zoom behavior to better maintain zoom levels across ground maps.
- The Duty Officer UI now sorts the completed assignment chains to the bottom of the assignment chain list.
- The amount of space the timer on the Holoemitter icon takes up has been minimized.
- Incorrect officer icons no longer appear when switching between Department Heads in the Duty Officer window.