Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   KDF 600 day ship token (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258410)

Archived Post 03-02-2012 12:46 PM

KDF 600 day ship token

Anybody know which ships are eligible for KDF to buy with 600 day ship token? my search skills are failing me and I don't see it on spidermich's awesome ship chart either.

Archived Post 03-02-2012 01:03 PM

I think it's the B'Rel Retrofit and the Karfi.

Archived Post 03-02-2012 01:11 PM

bummer, I was really hoping for the garumba. I might just go silver now than wait 2 more months for my 600 day vet reward. The ones beyond 600 certainly don't make me feel it is worth it to continue past then vs. the extra c-points I could get for the money.

Archived Post 03-02-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by videm
bummer, I was really hoping for the garumba. I might just go silver now than wait 2 more months for my 600 day vet reward. The ones beyond 600 certainly don't make me feel it is worth it to continue past then vs. the extra c-points I could get for the money.

the gurumba never has counted as a VA free token ship, most likely never will :)
and ye, as the trend is at the moment your better of continuing as a silver member

Archived Post 03-02-2012 01:13 PM

The Android at 700 days is quite good. He rezzes himself if he dies, and if you give him a melee weapon and the Strength augmenting armor he's a terror on the battlefield. Sometimes I stop shooting just so I can watch him. :)

Archived Post 03-02-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic_One (Post 4063679)
The Android at 700 days is quite good. He rezzes himself if he dies, and if you give him a melee weapon and the Strength augmenting armor he's a terror on the battlefield. Sometimes I stop shooting just so I can watch him. :)

ooh, i have to try that :D

Archived Post 03-02-2012 01:33 PM

thanks but no thanks. I'd rather have the nearly 6000 c-points for the five months it would take me to earn the android than just the 2000 points which I could then buy the garumba by that point if I stayed a gold.

The only time you use BOs on the ground these days is for story missions which I have been through enough times now and I spend most of my time in STFs or in the space doing doff roster work anyways.

Archived Post 03-03-2012 10:42 AM

Darn, that's what I hoped the 800-day Free (combat?) Mugato Companion would be like ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic_One (Post 4063679)

Archived Post 03-03-2012 11:09 AM

You can get the Marauder and Varanus Fleet Support Vessel also, unless they finally fixed the ship token to only work with VA ships.