Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Wrath of Khan Uniform.Total Rip Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258633)

Archived Post 03-03-2012 07:42 PM

Wrath of Khan Uniform.Total Rip Off!

Just bought the Wrath of khan uniform set and even though ive just paid 440 cryptic points to buy the uniform they have even got the nerve to charge me even more credits to change it all? Crypic what the hell is going on? Not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to make your customers happy re think the way you do things because you really havent got a clue when it comes to sorting your Stuff out!!!!! Im a honest good guy but thats a take if ever ive seen one and trust me ive seen a hell of a lot in my 37 years on this planet but it seems to me like you are all living in the 2400 century and not in the real world were most of the us live and are having a total melt down!!!!!!! Please add more comments if you think im right because if we dont act now all cryptic is going to do is RIP us off even more in the future!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata

Archived Post 03-03-2012 07:50 PM

I say, calm the F### down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Archived Post 03-03-2012 07:57 PM

You're 37? I call ********.

Archived Post 03-03-2012 08:01 PM

Changing your look costs EC, it's nothing new.
So yeah calm the f!!!!!!!!!!! down.
Raging over a game is a bit juvenile for a 37 year old.

Archived Post 03-03-2012 08:05 PM

I think the real "rip off" is that most people in the game got that uniform for free. I'd be upset about that then the "loss" of a few useless energy credits.

Other things that cost energy credits:

Changing you ships costume
transwarping to a mission
getting new boff skills
the exchange
buying stuff from vendors

(thought i'd add those just so people don't get upset in the future)

(p.s. you must also surrender real life currency when you buy something)

Archived Post 03-03-2012 08:15 PM

37 You say? hmm....

Also what did I just waste my time reading. This is nothing new about using energy credits to change your clothing.

Archived Post 03-03-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
37 You say? hmm....

Also what did I just waste my time reading. This is nothing new using energy credits to change your clothing.

Do they teach those posting skills the OP seems to have at some school ? Is it a new internet art form ? Oh, so many questions.... :D

Archived Post 03-03-2012 08:41 PM

If i recall, the uniform originally came as a freebie special package deal, and being a freebie you just had to take what you got.

However, paying for something demands a certain level of quality. The uniform could definitely use some brushing up, especially the rank insignia. It would be nice if those accurately reflected what level your toon was.

To the OP, chill out man, no reason to have a core breach over this.

Archived Post 03-03-2012 08:49 PM

Wow, just WOW!

I got mine for free.

Archived Post 03-03-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankerdog (Post 4066088)
The uniform could definitely use some brushing up, especially the rank insignia.

Especially the BADGE. That is one of the most ornate and gorgeous of all the uniform badges, yet in STO it's the ugliest and most rudimentary. It's as if they threw it together in a couple of hours because they decided to give the uniform away for free, or something.