Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   I just got "consul" where's my K7 transwarp? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258677)

Archived Post 03-04-2012 04:08 AM

I just got "consul" where's my K7 transwarp?

Ok, simple question as listed in the topic. I've just been promoted to consul, I got my duty officers. But K7 doesn't appear in my transwarp menu, do i need to talk to someone or do something? I've tried to speak to Jiro but he did nothing.

Archived Post 03-04-2012 04:26 AM

Try changing zones, or if that fails, log out and log back in. If that fails then you might want to submit a bug report.

Archived Post 03-04-2012 05:26 AM

Did you try hailing Jiro or talking to him in person? Its been a while so I don't really remember if there is anything that needs to be done, but if you only talked to him in person then try hailing him instead (or the other way around).

Archived Post 03-04-2012 10:59 AM

I don't remember doing anything special to unlock my K7 Transwarp ability, but I may have changed maps once or twice before trying to use it.

Archived Post 03-04-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radkip (Post 4067001)
I don't remember doing anything special to unlock my K7 Transwarp ability, but I may have changed maps once or twice before trying to use it.

Try logging in and out that usually fixes most problems in a MMO.

This thread should be moved to gameplay bugs.

sarhinia 12-07-2012 12:42 AM

Got the same issue..

I first ask my fleet for help. I did relog, I did talk to Jiro, then I did submit a ticket. I have been answered to go to Lt Ferra at Academy to update commendations records (in diplomatics)... no more effects! Then I have been granted a Respec token and I am waiting an answer about how to use it cause I am not sure of what to do.
Apparently they are in the smog too about this issue! But do not hesitate to submit a ticket.

sarhinia 12-07-2012 11:31 AM

Transwarp to K7, a solution!

About 2 weeks ago, I reached the Consul title (Diplomatic Rank 2). This rank is supposed to come with 15000 diplomatic xp, then you become Consul, gets a green quality Doff and a transwarp ability to DS-K7.
I got all but the transwarp ability to DS-K7 !!!

Then I tried to get to the station at normal impulse speed hoping it could unlock the thing... No way!
There after, I thought that Jiro Sugihara could do so at Earth Space Dock... No way!
I tried to relog... No way!

Then I decided to submit a ticket, GM Sideiron got in charge with my problem.. After several exchanges with him the solution has been found with a Respec token I was granted. This is also called Retrain token (and it is disposable at C-store for 500 Zen, in "Services" tab)
This Respec token can be used on 2 places:
- You can consume it with Lt Cmdr Okret at the center of Earth Space Dock
- You can also get it used in your Character skills board with a "Respec" button bottom right of the skill board.

dareau 12-10-2012 04:34 AM

When you first call up the transwarp menu, "Sherman System" is the option for "transwarp to Station K7". You won't see K7 until you open up the Sherman System option.

Also, double check your "in progress mission log", and make sure everything related to the CXP rank up is complete, both the store mission and the talk to get the rank in the first place.

On a related note, do you have the option to pick "consul" as a player title and does it say consul for diplomatic rank on your status screen?

dalolorn 12-10-2012 05:58 AM

OH NO!

IT'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

So this is how the world ends... :rolleyes:

This thread has been around pre-S6, and doesn't have enough posts post-S6 to even require verification of its zombified nature.