Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   My new PvP Channel (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=259576)

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:47 PM

My new PvP Channel
 
"Don't tractor me bro, you know I lag"


Anyone will be muted and kicked as I see fit.

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:49 PM

dude...im in...the rest of these new channels just don't seem lik.....*muted by aldo*

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:49 PM

im running out of colors for different chat channels ppl...

aldo...aldo...aldo...?

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:55 PM

now you've just gone too far, competing with your fellow Panda... hey, why don't you and Biebs join forces and create a new HAXcellentOPVP channel :)

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:56 PM

come at me bro! -readys his color pallet-

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallout23 (Post 4078621)
im running out of colors for different chat channels ppl...

aldo...aldo...aldo...?

Create a tab for each on on its own.... lol

Archived Post 03-08-2012 04:58 PM

Rainey, Rainey, Rainey...

Archived Post 03-08-2012 05:03 PM

i say we have an all star tournament featuring all stars from opvp, new opvp, new new opvp, and my new pvp channel

Archived Post 03-08-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallout23 (Post 4078779)
i say we have an all star tournament featuring all stars from opvp, new opvp, new new opvp, and my new pvp channel

who even runs opvp chat channel? (its actually different from the organizedpvp chat channel. which may be why we dont get as many new people. we say join opvp and its not actually the one we mean....

Archived Post 03-08-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteo716 (Post 4078793)
who even runs opvp chat channel? (its actually different from the organizedpvp chat channel. which may be why we dont get as many new people. we say join opvp and its not actually the one we mean....

wait...theres two opvp channels? i only knew of the one. great, gonna have to have lavendar as a chat color now.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 AM.