Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Gamma Quad Duty Off Pack Not Unlocking (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=259752)

Archived Post 03-09-2012 05:31 AM

Gamma Quad Duty Off Pack Not Unlocking
 
I have submitted a bug on this,.

After purchasing the Duty Officer Gamma Quad Pack on the C-Store, it appeared okay in the toon's inventory that I used to purchase it with.

However it will not unlock on any other characters on my Fed or Kinkers in the game itself despite stating it would be unlocked account wide.

Please fix this.

Ballermaris:eek:

Archived Post 03-09-2012 05:42 AM

If your reffering to the new Gamma Quad Doff Cadre pack, that does not unlock account wide. That is single use pack that gives you duty officers just like the fed junior doff cadre pack. It is not a bug and nowhere does it say it does unlock account wide. The only thing that has gamma quad doff's that do unlock account wide is the DS9 Bundle pack.

Archived Post 03-09-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey14
It is not a bug and nowhere does it say it does unlock account wide.

Actually it does say account unlock.

http://mccormickcomputers.com/gammacstore.png

They need to fix this or there will be a lot of unhappy customers.

Archived Post 03-09-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieboysw (Post 4080790)
Actually it does say account unlock.

http://mccormickcomputers.com/gammacstore.png

They need to fix this or there will be a lot of unhappy customers.

I know I am. :mad:

Archived Post 03-09-2012 02:37 PM

It says Account WIDE
 
The new Doff from the Gama Quad Duty Pack plainly states that it is ACCOUNT WIDE.

:mad:

Ballermaris

Archived Post 03-09-2012 03:08 PM

They have removed that now, so obviously a typo.

Archived Post 03-09-2012 08:08 PM

Still took them over half a day to fix it, and it was not obviously a typo. Some items are account unlocks. The DS9 doffs are account unlocks so its not unreasonable to believe these were.

I hope these people get compensated but the customer service around here is terrible.

Archived Post 03-10-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieboysw (Post 4082613)
Still took them over half a day to fix it, and it was not obviously a typo. Some items are account unlocks. The DS9 doffs are account unlocks so its not unreasonable to believe these were.

I hope these people get compensated but the customer service around here is terrible.

Oh I agree they should get compensated for it, it was misleading when it was first put on the site. I was just saying they have changed the wording now, so it was abviously a mistake on their part.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 AM.