Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - March 12, 2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260510)

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:09 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - March 12, 2012

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120312a.0

General:[list][*]The Odyssey Advanced Cruiser and the Bortasqu' are both available at the special requisitions console in the shipyards at ESD and Qo'noS First City.
  • Please leave all feedback for the Odyssey Advanced Cruiser here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=260512
  • Please leave all feedback for the Bortasqu' here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=260513
  • Foundry contacts should once again be unkillable.
    • Foundry missions may need to be republished to see this change.
  • Foundry Character creation no longer fails if one changes the Species.
  • Can now zoom into larger ships as closely as previously able.
  • Space pets in should always obey collision with their parent ship.
  • Players cannot join queues when they are on maps joined via a queue.

Duty Officers:
  • Updated an assignment in "Children's Toys" assignment chain that was not properly dropping the powered up version of the alien artifact.
  • Updated some Cardassian civilian duty officers who were missing the Resolve trait.
  • Added yellow assignment chain text to Gamma Quadrant species colonial cooperation assignments.
  • Resolved slotting issue with "Minor Shortfall of Shapeshifting Lockets for Changeling Research" assignments.
  • Resolved slotting issue and adjust trait outcome distribution with "Attend Briefing at Facility 4028" assignment.
  • Updated "Marathon" assignment:
    • Resolved text issues and some slotting issues.
    • Made it appear in fewer sectors.
    • Increased the cooldown and increased the rewards.
  • Adjusted "Medical Support in Combat Zone" numerical rewards downwards.
  • Improved rewards for "Talent Show", "Martial Arts Demonstration" and "Local Festival" assignments.
  • Updated "Recover Repressed Memories":
    • Adjusted slotting to make it more logical.
    • Made Telepathic the requirement and moved Resolve to the outcome modifier component of the assignment.
  • Resolved some incorrectly low critical Dilithium rewards for a few assignments, including the "Negotiate Rare Commodities" assignment that begins the "Children's Toys" Mk XII console assignment chain.
  • Improved numerical rewards for "Wilderness Survival" assignment.
  • Added the Shroud trait to all Tosk Duty Officers.
  • Added the Honorable and Resolve traits to all Hunter Duty Officers.
  • DS9 Conn Duty Officers should now have the proper ranks for their powers.
  • Added in some missing Bajoran Duty Officer Conn variants.

Missions:
  • Boldly They Rode updates:
    • Adjusted a nav point's placement vis-a-vis the geo.
    • Added some extra nav points for various zero-G points so that players are less likely to become trapped.
    • Moved Ops respawn for Kar'ukan ground battle so team members shouldn't spawn into walls.
    • Made turrets in cutscene less likely to shoot at nav points.
  • All warzone missions now have a 30 minute from start time cooldown.
  • Added another waypoint for one of the hostages in Hunting the Hunters.
  • Updated Join Omega Force: Players are now given a reward pack that they have to manually open to get the requisition.
  • If a mission has been completed as a primary it should always be available for replay.
    • This should prevent issues where missions like Cold Call can’t be replayed.

Systems:
  • Repaired some High Yield Plasma torpedoes that were not applying DoTs to the target properly.
  • Updated debuff science and related powers, like Jam Sensors and Tractor Beam, so they can be used while the B’rel Retrofit is under an Enhanced Cloak.
    • These abilities cannot be used while under a standard or battle cloak.
  • Added Teleport Immunity to Reverse Shield Polarity, Scattering Field, Attack Pattern Omega, and Polarize Hull.
  • Updated Odyssey and Bortas Max Crew; it was set way too low.
  • Resolved an issues that was causing players to only get one buff when slotting multiple torpedo console mods of the same type.
  • Bridge Officers will only use hyposprays when below 50% health.
  • Updated the Ki’tang Refit’s console Subspace Jump:
    • The console Subspace Jumper now has unique icon art.
    • The "Subspace Jump" power now has unique icon art.
    • Reduced the Recharge time of Subspace Jump.
  • Removed Auxiliary power drain from the Karfi Phase Shift.
  • Bird of Prey Carrier Pet AI improvements:
    • This pet will no longer stay cloaked for too much of any encounter.
    • Limited cloak to only be used during a specific "Retreat" phase of their attack runs, which should only trigger when they get too close to their target.
      • NOTE: They will only use this phase if the player is using the "Attack" Carrier AI command.
    • Reduced innate damage boost slightly.
    • Resolved an issue which caused these pets to sometimes get stuck in an AI loop that was less effective in combat.
  • Drastically improved the Control Resistance benefits player get from Willpower, Inertial Dampers, Sensors and Power Insulators.
    • Max resistance is now 75%.
      • This is from skill alone, items can increase this value.
  • Updated description for Grant Diplomatic Immunity ability.
    • Also updated Klingon equivalent to be the same as the Fed version.
      • Updated name to Raiding Party.
  • Dilithium Store Updates:
    • Added a Rare Mk XI Antiproton Mag Regulator console to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
    • Added a Rare Mk XI TCD Subspace Infuser console to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
    • Added Antiproton Ship Weapons to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
    • Added access to Mk XI equipment to all appropriate Dilithium vendors for the KDF faction
    • Added access to Mk XI Tetryon Pistols and Mk XI Polaron Rifles to FED Dilithium vendors
  • Repaired tooltips for all of the following Tactical consoles, to more accurately reflect their actual effects:
    • Warhead Yield Chamber: Now correctly reads "+xx% Torpedo Impact Damage" instead of "+xx% Kinetic Damage"
    • Variable Geometry Detonators: Now correctly reads "+xx% Mine Detonation Damage" instead of "+xx% Kinetic Damage"
    • Prefire Chamber: Now correctly reads "+xx% Cannon Weapon Damage" instead of "+xx% All Energy Damage"
    • Directed Energy Distribution Manifold: Now correctly reads "+xx% Beam Weapon Damage" instead of "+xx% All Energy Damage"
  • Antimatter Spread and Scramble Sensors will now give targets a 30 second immunity to Confuse effects after the debuff expires, or is cleansed.
  • Updated the icon for Jem'Hadar Resilient Shields Mk XI so it no longer has the Mk XII icon.
  • Distortion Field no longer has a missing icon when activated
  • Cover shields will no longer spawn behind the player that lays them.

UI:
  • Resolved an issue that would cause the chat input to perform up/down history navigation while numlock is on.
  • Made the Duty Officer Assignment no longer show randomized item rewards, since it will always be incorrect.
  • Resolved issues with mouse wheel zooming on Qo’noS First City.
  • The names of Rare and Very Rare items should always be displayed when they are collected in the rewards window.
  • Force back out of the dossier in the active roster/slot roster/requisition list when the window is opened.
    • It should not be possible to have both open at the same time.

Known Issues:
  • Odyssey Advanced Cruiser and Bortasqu’:
    • The Bortasqu’ is missing its windows.
      • We’ve found them and are already having them reinstalled.
    • The Odyssey Advanced Cruiser cannot be customized.
    • The custom bridges for these ships are still undergoing renovation and are currently cordoned off.
      • We expect the dust to clear and have those available for viewing soon.

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:21 PM

Yayayayayayayayay! :D

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:31 PM

Wow, can't wait to try out the Tac Odyssey on Tribble... even if the new bridge is "cordoned off."

Hmmm... I didn't see a fix for the Jem'Hadar shields in there. :D (I'm sure it's in there, though)

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:34 PM

Im hoping we get the bridge either tomoz or Wednesday as I already noticed some issues with it on some of the vids posted on youtube. (well I say issues, there is only one I've seen and that is you can see the ready room exterior through the rear windows of the Odyssey bridge.)

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:35 PM

We're getting the fix in there tonight, so you wont see it in this build...but soon :)

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightionNY (Post 4089776)
Wow, can't wait to try out the Tac Odyssey on Tribble... even if the new bridge is "cordoned off."

Hmmm... I didn't see a fix for the Jem'Hadar shields in there. :D (I'm sure it's in there, though)

It's actually not in this build, but it should be in the next. :)
(The fix went in just shortly after this build got started.)

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Missions:
Boldly They Rode updates:
  • Adjusted a nav point's placement vis-a-vis the geo.
  • Added some extra nav points for various zero-G points so that players are less likely to become trapped.
  • Moved Ops respawn for Kar'ukan ground battle so team members shouldn't spawn into walls.
  • Made turrets in cutscene less likely to shoot at nav points.

I was able to go up the small ramp beside the final computer on top of the promenade and walk over to the damaged section of the upper promenade with the emergency forcefield in place. I was able to drop down into the promenade. The only way to get out was to move close enough to the windows to remove my EVA suit and kill myself. =)

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Known Issues:
  • Odyssey Advanced Cruiser and Bortasqu’:
    • The Bortasqu’ is missing its windows.
      • We’ve found them and are already having them reinstalled.
    • The Odyssey Advanced Cruiser cannot be customized.
    • The custom bridges for these ships are still undergoing renovation and are currently cordoned off.
      • We expect the dust to clear and have those available for viewing soon.

+Male Klingon Honor Guard visuals for MK XI and XII are still bugged. (no wrist bracers for MK XI and fur to close to the neck on MK XII)
Seriously...how hard can it be to fix that?

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Systems:
  • Repaired tooltips for all of the following Tactical consoles, to more accurately reflect their actual effects:
    • Warhead Yield Chamber: Now correctly reads "+xx% Torpedo Impact Damage" instead of "+xx% Kinetic Damage"
    • Variable Geometry Detonators: Now correctly reads "+xx% Mine Detonation Damage" instead of "+xx% Kinetic Damage"
    • Prefire Chamber: Now correctly reads "+xx% Cannon Weapon Damage" instead of "+xx% All Energy Damage"
    • Directed Energy Distribution Manifold: Now correctly reads "+xx% Beam Weapon Damage" instead of "+xx% All Energy Damage"

I thought beam/cannon and torpedo/mine differentiation was removed with the skill changes in Season 5?
Hence why the DEDM/PFC and WYC/VGD were altered to give energy/kinetic(projectile) skill boosts.

Is this not the case?

Archived Post 03-12-2012 05:55 PM

how long will the patch take to be applied?