||03-14-2012 06:40 PM
Release Notes: March 15, 2012
- Foundry contacts should once again be unkillable.
- Foundry missions may need to be republished to see this change.
- Foundry Character creation no longer fails if one changes the Species.
- Can now zoom into larger ships as closely as previously able.
- Space pets in should always obey collision with their parent ship.
- Players cannot join queues when they are on maps joined via a queue.
- Updated an assignment in "Children's Toys" assignment chain that was not properly dropping the powered up version of the alien artifact.
- Updated some Cardassian civilian duty officers who were missing the Resolve trait.
- Added yellow assignment chain text to Gamma Quadrant species colonial cooperation assignments.
- Resolved slotting issue with "Minor Shortfall of Shapeshifting Lockets for Changeling Research" assignments.
- Resolved slotting issue and adjust trait outcome distribution with "Attend Briefing at Facility 4028" assignment.
- Updated "Marathon" assignment:
- Resolved text issues and some slotting issues.
- Made it appear in fewer sectors.
- Increased the cooldown and increased the rewards.
- Adjusted "Medical Support in Combat Zone" numerical rewards downwards.
- Improved rewards for "Talent Show", "Martial Arts Demonstration" and "Local Festival" assignments.
- Updated "Recover Repressed Memories":
- Adjusted slotting to make it more logical.
- Made Telepathic the requirement and moved Resolve to the outcome modifier component of the assignment.
- Resolved some incorrectly low critical Dilithium rewards for a few assignments, including the "Negotiate Rare Commodities" assignment that begins the "Children's Toys" Mk XII console assignment chain.
- Improved numerical rewards for "Wilderness Survival" assignment.
- Added the Shroud trait to all Tosk Duty Officers.
- Added the Honorable and Resolve traits to all Hunter Duty Officers.
- DS9 Conn Duty Officers should now have the proper ranks for their powers.
- Added in some missing Bajoran Duty Officer Conn variants.
- Boldly They Rode updates:
- Adjusted a nav point's placement vis-a-vis the geo.
- Added some extra nav points for various zero-G points so that players are less likely to become trapped.
- Moved Ops respawn for Kar'ukan ground battle so team members shouldn't spawn into walls.
- Made turrets in cutscene less likely to shoot at nav points.
- All warzone missions now have a 30 minute from start time cooldown.
- Added another waypoint for one of the hostages in Hunting the Hunters.
- Updated Join Omega Force: Players are now given a reward pack that they have to manually open to get the requisition.
- If a mission has been completed as a primary it should always be available for replay.
- This should prevent issues where missions like Cold Call canít be replayed.
- Repaired some High Yield Plasma torpedoes that were not applying DoTs to the target properly.
- Jem'Hadar Space Set will no longer improperly trigger a Brace For Impact power effect.
- This will disable the unintended synergy with Shield Distribution Duty Officers which was leading to ridiculous amounts of passive Shield Healing.
- Updated the display name of some space plasma weapons that were missing their suffixes.
- Updated debuff science and related powers, like Jam Sensors and Tractor Beam, so they can be used while the Bírel Retrofit is under an Enhanced Cloak.
- These abilities cannot be used while under a standard or battle cloak.
- Added Teleport Immunity to Reverse Shield Polarity, Scattering Field, Attack Pattern Omega, and Polarize Hull.
- Resolved an issue that was causing players to only get one buff when slotting multiple torpedo console mods of the same type.
- Bridge Officers will only use hyposprays when below 50% health.
- Updated the Kiítang Refitís console Subspace Jump:
- The console Subspace Jumper now has unique icon art.
- The "Subspace Jump" power now has unique icon art.
- Reduced the Recharge time of Subspace Jump.
- Removed Auxiliary power drain from the Karfi Phase Shift.
- Bird of Prey Carrier Pet AI improvements:
- This pet will no longer stay cloaked for too much of any encounter.
- Limited cloak to only be used during a specific "Retreat" phase of their attack runs, which should only trigger when they get too close to their target.
- NOTE: They will only use this phase if the player is using the "Attack" Carrier AI command.
- Reduced innate damage boost slightly.
- Resolved an issue which caused these pets to sometimes get stuck in an AI loop that was less effective in combat.
- Drastically improved the Control Resistance benefits player get from Willpower, Inertial Dampers, Sensors and Power Insulators.
- Max resistance is now 75%.
- This is from skill alone, items can increase this value.
- Updated description for Grant Diplomatic Immunity ability.
- Also updated Klingon equivalent to be the same as the Fed version.
- Updated name to Raiding Party.
- Dilithium Store Updates:
- Added a Rare Mk XI Antiproton Mag Regulator console to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
- Added a Rare Mk XI TCD Subspace Infuser console to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
- Added Antiproton Ship Weapons to both FED and KDF Dilithium vendors
- Added access to Mk XI equipment to all appropriate Dilithium vendors for the KDF faction
- Added access to Mk XI Tetryon Pistols and Mk XI Polaron Rifles to FED Dilithium vendors
- Antimatter Spread and Scramble Sensors will now give targets a 30 second immunity to Confuse effects after the debuff expires, or is cleansed.
- Updated the icon for Jem'Hadar Resilient Shields Mk XI so it no longer has the Mk XII icon.
- Distortion Field no longer has a missing icon when activated
- Cover shields and other similar powers will no longer spawn behind the player that lays them.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the chat input to perform up/down history navigation while numlock is on.
- Made the Duty Officer Assignment no longer show randomized item rewards, since it will always be incorrect.
- Resolved issues with mouse wheel zooming on QoínoS First City.
- The names of Rare and Very Rare items should always be displayed when they are collected in the rewards window.
- Resolved an issue where it would become impossible to click the buttons in the C-Store if the window was stretched too wide.
- Force back out of the dossier in the active roster/slot roster/requisition list when the window is opened.
- It should not be possible to have both open at the same time.
- The set bonus for the Bortasqu' states it requires 4 pieces.
- This is incorrect; it only requires 3.
- Equipping all 3 required items correctly applies the set bonus.
- This is only an issue with the text in the display, not in the actual functionality.