||03-18-2012 05:06 PM
Here's what I think should happen over the next eight months:
C-Store items should be slowed to one per month (and Lotto boxes stopped entirely), and directed to making T5 versions of the following ships with accompanied special Consoles:
- Nova/Rhode Island Science Vessel Retrofit w/Nucleogenic Warp Drive (special Impulse Engine, sector warp to 13, increased threat generation)
- Saber Retrofit w/auto-attenuating Phaser Dual Cannons (increased damage vs Borg, does not regenerate enemies shields when Reverse Shield Polarity active)
- Constellation Class Heavy Cruiser Retrofit w/Picard Maneuver console (Warp Jump to 1km distance & 15% Weapons power bonus for 5 seconds)
- Akira Heavy Escort Retrofit w/Auxiliary Craft Console
- Olympic Class Retrofit w/Hospital Facilities console (+30 to Crew health & regeneration + Crew Heal Power usable on ally)
As well as the following:
- KDF Uniform Bundle: Greatcoat, fingerless gloves, and Klingon Monks robe.
- Belt Bundle: Fed belt w/Phaser & Tricorder, Fed belt w/Tricorder, Fed belt w/Phaser, KDF Belt w/Communicator & Disruptor, KDF belt w/Disruptor, KDF belt w/Communicator.
- Melee Weapons Pack II: Pain Stick, MACO Stun Baton, Jem'Hadar Kar'takin, Reman Jackal and Double Shadow Knives, Hegh'bat ceremonial blade, Mek'leth, and D'K Tahg.
Content Devs should be working overtime to pump out new KDF Storyline PvE missions, normal ones, like the UFP levelling content, basic story-telling missions, without VOs or Cutscenes or new tech of any kind. with 8 months, that's 5.5 missions per month to get them 44 more, a rough equivalency. With the lesser expectations and tech level required, with the Foundry tools, with professional content devs, 5.5 bottom of the barrel basic
missions per month shouldn't be too much to ask.