Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - March 27, 2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=263324)

Archived Post 03-27-2012 03:02 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - March 27, 2012

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120326a.1

General:
  • The D'deridex Defender will no longer spawn... for now.
  • Increased the timeout for accepting the Dilithium Mining minigame score.
  • Itís once again possible to leave a PvE queue map without completing the mission.
  • Updated the title for Dimensional Warrior to remove the extraneous underscore.
  • The Federation and Romulan Empire Defense missions now have a 20 hour cooldown.
    • This timer starts when the mission is started.
  • Updated the audio for many of the consoles and other interactible items for the Borg Invasion of Defera.

Known Issues:
  • Ground loot drops are partly embedded into the ground.

Archived Post 03-27-2012 03:11 PM

Hey cool. Now how about Unnerfing Field Generators and making them 1 per ship again?

Archived Post 03-27-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Hey cool. Now how about Unnerfing Field Generators and making them 1 per ship again?

First post with the most important question :p

Archived Post 03-27-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Amen!

/morechar

Archived Post 03-27-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Nah, leave them, see how it shakes out live.

Archived Post 03-27-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah!!!! That's what I want to know!

Archived Post 03-27-2012 04:00 PM

Question how many people have actually been on Trimble and saw what the field generator stats are? Or are the lot of just whining cuz you no of the stats they used to be? I like lots of shields and if I want to give up my other passive buffs for that I'm going to. Noo one said u had to use the console if u didn't like the change.

Zero tell ur peeps at work to keep up the good work.

Archived Post 03-27-2012 04:03 PM

If anyone wants tips on how to survive in game without the field generators PM me in game please

Archived Post 03-27-2012 04:07 PM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto

Archived Post 03-27-2012 04:35 PM

Still no fix to the Galor or Jem Attack ship not being able to finish Brininging Down the House because they have no Trophy case?