Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Duty Officer System and R&D (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   Diplomatic Rank 3 - No added Transwarp (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=263646)

Archived Post 03-29-2012 09:51 AM

Diplomatic Rank 3 - No added Transwarp

I reached diplomatic rank 3 yesterday. If I understand the system right my Fed Toon should have Transwarp to K-7 and Starbase Sierra as options under the Transwarp flyout window, but all I have is the standard Transwarp to Sol. am I missing something? My KDF toon has the added Transwarp destinations appear as it is leveling up in Marauding... Any ideas?

Archived Post 03-29-2012 11:32 AM

There are still some issues we are continuing to investigate that are sometimes causing problems with some characters. If you go to Lt. Ferra at the Academy and speak with him and select the fix-up option to align your ranks, that will most likely resolve the issue.

Archived Post 03-29-2012 11:37 AM

Thanks for the Reply

Thanks for the reply. I will login and try that soon. Afterwards I will report back and let you know what happens.

Archived Post 03-29-2012 11:44 AM

Thanks for the Reply

Thanks for the reply. I will login and try that soon. Afterwards I will report back and let you know what happens.

Archived Post 03-29-2012 01:57 PM

No help from Ferra

I visited Ferra at the Academy today and followed the fix up links as you mentioned. Nothing seems to have been accomplished. Despite that visit, none of those transwarp abilities have materialized. Is there any other suggestions on how I can solve this issue?

Archived Post 03-29-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shranfan (Post 4130332)
I visited Ferra at the Academy today and followed the fix up links as you mentioned. Nothing seems to have been accomplished. Despite that visit, none of those transwarp abilities have materialized. Is there any other suggestions on how I can solve this issue?

Send me a private message here with the character name, your handle, and a recap of the issue and I'll will see if I can get it looked at.

Archived Post 03-29-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heretic
There are still some issues we are continuing to investigate that are sometimes causing problems with some characters. If you go to Lt. Ferra at the Academy and speak with him and select the fix-up option to align your ranks, that will most likely resolve the issue.

Speaking to Lt Ferra does not restore missing perks such as DS9 transwarp. It only helps if you did not get the new rank at all.

List of affected captains here.

Archived Post 03-29-2012 04:39 PM

So, just to make absolutely sure, you're checking on the HUD display in the upper right and they're not appearing, not in your power tray or power listing, which they've been removed from?

Archived Post 03-29-2012 04:48 PM

I also have the same problem I have rank 2 diplomatic and no traswarp to K-7 i have put in a ticket but no response yet

Archived Post 03-29-2012 05:56 PM

Jheinig is investigating this. He has found a possible culprit.