Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   STOked Interviews Heretic (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=264470)

Archived Post 04-03-2012 11:18 AM

STOked Interviews Heretic
 
In this week's episode of STOked, Chris and crew sat down to talk with Senior Game Designer Geoff Tuffli.


Link to the news article.

Archived Post 04-03-2012 11:42 AM

Heretic has a cat? :O shoot it!!!! shoot!!! Kill!!!!!!!

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Heretic has a cat? :O shoot it!!!! shoot!!! Kill!!!!!!!

Actually, two. :cool: I used to have rats, as well.

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heretic
Actually, two. :cool: I used to have rats, as well.

Until you got the cats. . .

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:17 PM

One cat is a pet, 2 cats is an adventure. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:19 PM

As I say every time someone mentions a Podcast:
Is there a transcript?

;)

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:34 PM

Hey Heritic, Ive just noticed/realized something. Several of my toons have between 21 or 24 doff mission slots. I know one of my klingons has 22. Is that due to the ship or whats up?

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokesomi (Post 4138861)
Hey Heritic, Ive just noticed/realized something. Several of my toons have between 21 or 24 doff mission slots. I know one of my klingons has 22. Is that due to the ship or whats up?

You normally get 20, but if any of your DOFFS get sent to sickbay, that "mission" counts above the 20 mission limit.

Archived Post 04-03-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanNewBoy (Post 4138822)
One cat is a pet, 2 cats is an adventure. :rolleyes:

And 4 cats is a spinster. :D

Archived Post 04-03-2012 01:50 PM

I really enjoyed listening to Heretic being interviewed. He is one of Cryptic's greatest assets in my opinion. Thanks for sharing STOked.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 PM.