Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Duty Officer System (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   Colonial Chain 7/7 not appearing (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265249)

Archived Post 04-07-2012 11:48 PM

Colonial Chain 7/7 not appearing

I currently do the Colonial Assignment Chains where you get a Blue DOFF at the end of Chain, but i done the Rolor Nebula within a few days but now im Stuck at 6/7 for 2 days.

I log in after every board update but nothing.

The other question is which officer is meant for the Chain? I thought its a Sector Assignment but 1 Step i found on the Operations Officer and 1 Step on Security/Tactical.

Edit says can be closed :p board was updated and there she goes

Archived Post 04-08-2012 03:34 AM

"Renown" mission super rare now?

I finished mission 6/7 in Khazan close to a month ago, and am not getting the Renown mission. I check there frequently throughout the day, with sector, personal and the Dept Heads, and am just not getting the mission. I even had 5 days off from work last week where I was checking hourly. What is the secret to getting this mission?

Archived Post 04-08-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow_Death (Post 4147284)
I finished mission 6/7 in Khazan close to a month ago, and am not getting the Renown mission. I check there frequently throughout the day, with sector, personal and the Dept Heads, and am just not getting the mission. I even had 5 days off from work last week where I was checking hourly. What is the secret to getting this mission?

I had a couple of those that took awhile. I think it took about 3-4 weeks before I got the renown mission. IIRC it is a sector space mission, so the clock resets every 4 hours. I don't know how it changed with the addition of department heads. You just have to keep at it.

Archived Post 04-08-2012 03:54 PM

Same been waiting for the mission all week!

Archived Post 04-08-2012 04:46 PM

I did RN earlier today. It was in ship interior. Actually I've done 4 7/7s within this week.

Archived Post 04-09-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eradikitten
I did RN earlier today. It was in ship interior. Actually I've done 4 7/7s within this week.

I was looking for 7/7 for over a month on 5 different exploration sectors. (not as diligently as some, so they may have appeared, but not when I was on, which was at least 2 sector resets per day)

After the patch I have been able to complete all but one. Every single one was from the Ops department head in the particular sector. I've never seen a renown (7/7) from the Tac department.

Archived Post 04-09-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringram (Post 4147305)
I had a couple of those that took awhile. I think it took about 3-4 weeks before I got the renown mission. IIRC it is a sector space mission, so the clock resets every 4 hours. I don't know how it changed with the addition of department heads. You just have to keep at it.

I've seen most of the colonization assignments appear in both the sector and Operations Officer lists since the change. The shipboard reset is 20h, so there's no need to check with Ops more than once per day per cluster (unless the reset occurs during your gaming time).

Archived Post 04-09-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackjackWidow
Every single one was from the Ops department head in the particular sector. I've never seen a renown (7/7) from the Tac department.

All the Colonial chain assignments are under the Colonization category, and only the Operations Officer offers that category. You'll never see these assignments from any other shipboard contact. (Or if you do, it's a bug.)

Archived Post 04-09-2012 10:54 AM

We're also discussing this here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=265249

Archived Post 04-09-2012 12:25 PM

I for one am stuck on Afehirr Nebula's colonist chain. The last one I need. Here's hoping it pops soon.