Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   to all you exchange users... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=266472)

Archived Post 04-14-2012 08:15 PM

to all you exchange users...
 
I will never ever purchase any item or equipment on the exchange for more than 20 million ECs.... ever!

A 2% increase in ___base___ phaser power for for a tactical phaser relay console does not justify a difference of 43 million between a very rare mk XI and very rare mk xii

Just sayin'.......supply and demand does not counter common sense. sorry

I know there are fools out there who may purchase it.... but not this fool ^^

That is all.

Archived Post 04-14-2012 08:20 PM

if you think they aren't worth that much, start selling the items cheaper. There's nothing stopping you from undercutting the other sellers.

Archived Post 04-14-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH (Post 4162141)
if you think they aren't worth that much, start selling the items cheaper. There's nothing stopping you from undercutting the other sellers.

if I am looking to buy, then I don't have one, and I won't buy until common sense comes to exchange posters... which leaves you continuing to post the item over and over again when it expires and me compensating in other ways. No one wins

Archived Post 04-14-2012 08:34 PM

This thread has no purpose in Ten Forward...and it's pretty obvious a constructive conversation is out of the question so....

Archived Post 04-14-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad (Post 4162150)
This thread has no purpose in Ten Forward...and it's pretty obvious a constructive conversation is out of the question so....

no other sub forum is appropriate to addressing other players directly (i.e. not gameplay, not feedback about the game, not a bug, not a mission etc..) than 10 forward subforum is. You are incorrect.

the forum description is "and make friends here!" maybe I want to make the opposite and still drill a point through :)

Archived Post 04-14-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Omega (Post 4162134)
I will never ever purchase any item or equipment on the exchange for more than 20 million ECs.... ever!

A 2% increase in ___base___ phaser power for for a tactical phaser relay console does not justify a difference of 43 million between a very rare mk XI and very rare mk xii

Just sayin'.......supply and demand does not counter common sense. sorry

I know there are fools out there who may purchase it.... but not this fool ^^

That is all.

ohh yes agreed :D

Archived Post 04-14-2012 09:29 PM

Dear TF-Omega,

You, apparently are not in my customer demographic anyways.

Sincerely,

erocker - Exchange Tard Extraordinaire 1st Class.

Archived Post 04-15-2012 01:16 AM

The correct price (the honest price) is 10% + or - on the price that shows in the window

if you are a Ferengi the correct price is what the market will stand

and if you are an Orion its what the ferengi charges PLUS a half

Archived Post 04-15-2012 02:06 AM

If I put something on the Exchange, I tend to price it at least about 75% of the value displayed in the tool tip. I figure, since I was going to discard it for 50% anyway, I might as well see if anyone else wants it, and make a few more EC.

Archived Post 04-15-2012 02:14 AM

And we make a lot of EC on people like you, who do the same with the trash and the best selling, most valuable items. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 PM.