Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   If You Are An Alien! You Must Post (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=266719)

Archived Post 04-16-2012 08:02 PM

If You Are An Alien! You Must Post

THIS IS A DIFFERENT QUESTION. Mods must be angry about the TRUTH.

SO IF YOU ARE AN ALIEN YOU MUST POST. IE NOT FROM EARTH!
Time travelers are welcome as well.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MODS SINCE THIS IS A DIFFERENT QUESTION YOU CAN'T DO
.NUTHIN
because "It's neva been posted before"

Spamming - You don't need to create another thread of something already created, furthermore bumping/double posting isn't allowed.

So I will just let this one sit here.

Archived Post 04-16-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spintronic (Post 4165405)
THIS IS A DIFFERENT QUESTION. Mods must be angry about the TRUTH.

SO IF YOU ARE AN ALIEN YOU MUST POST. IE NOT FROM EARTH!
Time travelers are welcome as well.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MODS SINCE THIS IS A DIFFERENT QUESTION YOU CAN'T DO
.NUTHIN
because "It's neva been posted before"

Spamming - You don't need to create another thread of something already created, furthermore bumping/double posting isn't allowed.

So I will just let this one sit here.

I donīt quite understand the objective of this thread, so i think i talk for a lot of people when i say: lulwat??!

Archived Post 04-17-2012 05:16 AM

Do you actually think aliens and time travellers not only exist but play STO and read the forums, and how would you even know if that person was telling the truth?

Archived Post 04-17-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Do you actually think aliens and time travellers not only exist but play STO and read the forums, and how would you even know if that person was telling the truth?

The OP must be one; me thinks his threas are tests to how how people from the 21st century react differently. :p

Archived Post 04-17-2012 07:20 AM

Ok, I admit I'm an extraterrestrial. No worries, I just came to enjoy various poisons and your funny primitive electronic entertainment. Like that STO one.

So. What do you wish to know? I'm not allowed to disclose much though, but you can try.

Archived Post 04-17-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daidarabotchi
Ok, I admit I'm an extraterrestrial. No worries, I just came to enjoy various poisons and your funny primitive electronic entertainment. Like that STO one.

So. What do you wish to know? I'm not allowed to disclose much though, but you can try.

"What is your favorite colour....?"

Archived Post 04-17-2012 07:34 AM

White. It has all in one. Skying is especially fun.

Archived Post 04-17-2012 07:55 AM

I used to be an alien. Then I moved home to the states from Hong Kong.

Archived Post 04-17-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

Absolutely! The forums posting part is practically a requirement!

Archived Post 04-17-2012 10:39 AM

Well, I'm not from space, but I do travel through time. Why, I was visiting last monday just yesterday. Fascinating era.