Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (April 18, 2012) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=266841)

Archived Post 04-17-2012 07:16 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (April 18, 2012)
 
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Wednesday, April 18th from 0000 to 0200 Pacific Time (0700 to 0900 UTC) for maintenance. Please check the forums for more information.

Archived Post 04-17-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Wednesday, April 18th from 0000 to 0200 Pacific Time (0700 to 0900 UTC) for maintenance. Please check the forums for more information.

Same time as the Tour the Universe event. Can we get another Tour at 4am Central (0200 Pacific), then?

Archived Post 04-17-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamspider (Post 4167346)
Same time as the Tour the Universe event. Can we get another Tour at 4am Central (0200 Pacific), then?

I hope so...

Archived Post 04-18-2012 12:13 AM

thank you guys! You´re really doing a great job! Keep it going! legh SoH!

Archived Post 04-18-2012 12:28 AM

Does this mean no Thursdday patch?

Archived Post 04-18-2012 01:02 AM

Last time I did the Tour the Universe Event it didn't work as the sectors wasn't counted even though I visited them.

Archived Post 04-18-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simale
Last time I did the Tour the Universe Event it didn't work as the sectors wasn't counted even though I visited them.

I had that problem... was in a Team. Leaving team solved it. As mileage may vary, and you may not have been in a team, all I can do is put ideas out there without more information.

Archived Post 04-18-2012 01:19 AM

I hoped the downtime could be used to patch the current Tribble build in. We need the drop rate of tech increased. :p

Archived Post 04-18-2012 01:21 AM

Maintenance completed
 
Tonight's maintenance has been completed. Thank you for your patience.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 PM.