||05-01-2012 06:19 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - May 1, 2012
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
Updated to add something awesome.
- Added more French and German translations.
- Updated the Defera Invasion mission to Collect Cortical Arrays from Borg across the map.
- It will now correctly remove all 50 of the required arrays from your inventory after turning it in.
- Creating a Liberated Borg character will no longer result in character creation failing.
- A Ferengi Energy Whip has been added to the Lobi Crystal shop.
- The primary attack deals electrical damage.
- Its secondary attack deals a smaller amount of damage and stuns the target.
- The whip also has a chance to stun or knock back the target with any attack.
- Players may no longer queue for STFs if they are in shuttles or other small craft.
- Caitian characters can now use all M.A.C.O. Costume pieces.
- Yes, even the females. Even the helmets!
- Added a few new hairstyles for Caitians.
- Increased the frequency of Colonial Renown assignments showing up.
- Updated several Photonic Duty Officers from the Hamlet production to correct their departments.
- Improved numerical rewards for Gorn Separatist assignments.
- Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar 9/10 assignment has been made Uncommon rather than Rare, with appropriately adjusted numerical rewards.
- Resolved bad critical trait requirement for KDF Prisoner Exchange assignment.
- Renamed an unfortunately-named Vulcan Astrometrics officer.
- All instances of the phrase "Inertial Dampeners" have been changed to "Inertial Dampers" in order to more closely reflect canon sources.
- We're certain that some were missed, feel free to point them out so they can be corrected.
- Control resistances gained from "Power Insulators," "Sensors" and "Inertial Dampers" have been reduced from 75% back to 50%.
- "Subsystem Repair" no longer offers additional resistance to subsystem power drains.
- This is what the "Power Insulators" skill is for.
- Resistance to subsystem offline scales as a percentage of your remaining Crew, based on your Subsystem Repair skill.
- You must keep your current Ready Crew % high in order to gain full benefit from your "Subsystem Repair" skill.
- Reduced the Disable duration on all ranks of Photonic Shockwave.
- Max skill in Subspace Decompiler would previously grant 3, 4, and 5 second disables.
- This was reduced to 2, 3, and 4 seconds.
- 1, 1.5 and 2 seconds with full resists via Inertial Dampeners.
- Reduced Disable duration on all Tricobalt detonations. New values are approximately 75% of previous.
- Note: Periodic Disable caused by Tricobalt Rifts are not affected by this change.
- This Disable effect cannot be resisted, and will take effect as long as you remain within the rifts' radius.
- Increased the pull on all ranks of Gravity Well.
- Rank 3 was increased by 7.1%
- Rank 2 was increased by 7.4%
- Rank 1 was increased by 7.6%
- Since this pull effect is applied periodically while within the radius of the Well's effects, this small change can have a profound effect.
- The strength of Gravity Well's pull is greater the further you are from the epicenter.
- This makes it relatively easy to escape the center, but almost impossible to completely escape without firing a skill to increase your speed, or your resistance to Repel.
- The radius of this drop-off range was pulled slightly closer to the epicenter for all ranks, making the full force of the pull activate slightly closer than before.
- The previous max was around .8km and it is now closer to .65km.
- Resistance is now a little less futile versus Borg Tractor Beams.
- Their speed dampening effect was previously unresistable by skill in Inertial Dampers; this has been resolved.
- Hazard Emitters now properly cleanse Hazard debuffs from the target of the power, instead of the person using the ability.
- Unless they use it on themself, obviously...
- Reduced the duration of the Confuse Immunity granted on expiration of Scramble Sensors and Antimatter Spread from 30 seconds to 20seconds.
- Jam Sensors updated:
- The "Countermeasure" skill increases the amount of damage a target can take before the effect is removed.
- The amount of benefit you can receive from this skill has been increased from 25% to 50%.
- The "Sensors" skill grants resistance to this effect, and reduces the amount of damage you can take before the effect is removed from you.
- The power drain ability of Siphon Drones, Jem'Hadar Dreadnoughts and Breen Fighters can now be resisted, but only half as effectively as typical energy drains.
- The power drain ability of the Plasmonic Leech Console can now be resisted, but only half as effectively as typical energy drains.
- Tricobalt Mines can no longer be used in social zones.
- All Carrier pets are now considered Green Quality.
- This does not affect their performance in any way.
- Any Carrier Pet Purchased in the Store can now be traded, unless that pet required ownership of a specific carrier.
- Fighters no longer turn friendly to enemy players if their carrier gets more than 30km away.
- New Blue/Rare Quality carrier pets are now available for Dilithium.
- You must own a C-store Carrier in order to buy the pets that are associated with that Carrier.
- For instance, you must own Orion Marauder to buy any quality Orion Marauding Force hangar pet.
- Binding rules have changed for store carrier pets.
- If it is a carrier pet associated with a C-Store carrier, it is always Bind on Pickup.
- Only Green/Uncommon quality carrier pets that are not associated with a C-Sore carrier is Bind on Equip and Tradable.
- All Rare carrier pets are Bind on Pickup.
- Green/Uncommon quality carrier pets that are associated with C-Store carriers can always be bought/reclaimed for free from the carrier store
- Blue/Rare quality still costs Dilithium.
- All existing carrier pets are now considered Green/Uncommon, including those that come on C-store ships.
- This did not affect their stats in any way.
- Slaver carrier pets can now earn you EC and Commodities when they raid a ship.
- They do not steal from a player in PvP.
- Rare Slavers steal more.
- Tuned Tachyon and Siphon Drones.
- All Orion Carrier Pets no longer have a Max Equip limit, so you can now put two on a carrier with two hangar bays.
- Siphon drones launched from Klingon carriers will now respond to Attack, Recall, and Escort orders.
- Resolved some issues that could impact consistency of Escort commands.
- Removed the shared cooldowns from the Ferengi D'Kora's Swarm Missile special ability.
- This power should be able to be fired regardless of the cooldowns of other active projectile weapons, and will respect only its own internal cooldown timer.
- The Ferengi Marauder Cadre and Ferengi Privateer Cadre can no longer be opened by players that are too low of level to have access to the Duty Officer System.
- Increased the turn rate of the Fer'Jai Frigate carrier pet.
- Its turn rate was very low and it was unable to bring its cannons and torpedoes to bear.
- Fire All Torpedoes will now only fire torpedoes and will not fire mines.
- Added bindable commands to fire both torpedoes and mines, fire torpedoes and phasers, and fire just mines.
- The Standard Away Team selectors will now better reflect the behavior of the options.
- Tray modes 1 and 2 in space are now 10 slots instead of 8 slots.
- This makes Zero extremely happy. No, really.
- There is support for adding a second tray to the UI in space.
- To enable the new tray, press escape and click "Rearrange", then click the "New" button on the Big Tray.
- This new tray will be placed in the lower right corner of the screen, but may be moved by rearrange mode.
- Icons for space pet items have been updated.
- New icon styles have been added that distinguish between non-combat pets, consumable combat pets and carrier hangar pet items.
- Carrier hangar pets use the preexisting style, but non-combat pets use a new background and angle that matches the style used for ground pet icons.