Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Lifetime Subscription to C-Store (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=270128)

Archived Post 05-10-2012 09:24 PM

Lifetime Subscription to C-Store

Would be great to have under the Services tab of C-Store an option to purchase Lifetime Subscription. For some reason it seems easier, imo. But maybe that's just cause I use Steam and transactions are quick, fast, and easy lol. Would cost 20k C-Points though. But I can purchase C-Points and save it up that way for that :D

Just a thought.

Archived Post 05-11-2012 02:33 AM

points left... I'm a lifer, been one since beta and never regret the investment...

but here's what I'd like to see is a way to buy the Life Time Subscription or even monthly gold status via Cryptic Points... that way those free payers could use the Dt Exchange and earn their way a monthly gold status or a life time sub. I'd love to see this game run for the next ten to fifteen years, growing and taking on a life of it's own... and this would be an amazing way to do that.

Archived Post 05-11-2012 10:37 AM

Exactomundo :cool:

Plus the other reason is I need to create a Liberated Borg version of my current character to continue his story. The amount of words you can type in the biography box under 'Edit Record' is like 3-4 paragraphs only so I had to end with [To be continued...] lol :D

Archived Post 05-11-2012 12:09 PM

I hate the C-Store... The concept has become the most idiotic idea ever...

However... This idea is worth supporting..

Archived Post 05-11-2012 12:52 PM

id love a lifetime to the c-store but I just dont see it working with the way they do it.

Archived Post 05-11-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
id love a lifetime to the c-store but I just dont see it working with the way they do it.

Yea, you are right... they'd probably make it a per-char unlock.

Archived Post 05-11-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwarlord
Exactomundo :cool:

Plus the other reason is I need to create a Liberated Borg version of my current character to continue his story. The amount of words you can type in the biography box under 'Edit Record' is like 3-4 paragraphs only so I had to end with [To be continued...] lol :D

that happens quite a bit actually...

Archived Post 05-11-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centersolace
that happens quite a bit actually...

Oh... nice :) I'm not an RPer or anything. I just like to follow an indepth theme. Especially with STO endgame... there is not much challenge. So following a theme restricts what I can use thereby creating challenges. :cool:

But back to the topic. Thanks for the posts on your opinions about this idea. I find it easier to save up C-Points then simply saving $ to purchase lifetime (due to bills, rent, etc.). At least if I buy C-Points its a done deal and set. Can't change or take away from that to use for something else.