Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Tribble Event: "No Win Scenario" – June 1st – 2 Timeslots (BST and PDT/EDT) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=272158)

Archived Post 05-29-2012 12:06 PM

Tribble Event: "No Win Scenario" – June 1st – 2 Timeslots (BST and PDT/EDT)
 
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Community "No Win Scenario" Event for this coming Friday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a level 50 character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://www.startrekonline.com/test-s...acter-transfer

The first timeslot will be at 9pm BST/ 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT.

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST.

Let's plan to meet in orbit of Drozana station. From there, we'll queue up for "No Win Scenario". Feel free to attend with a character on either faction. We'll try and do as many matches as possible, including a mix of space and ground, for one full hour. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Once the event starts, we will be using the TTS channel. You can join TTS by typing this command into your chat bar: /channel_join TTS

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in this thread with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions, PvP, PvE etc.).

Hope to see many of you Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

UPDATE: The event has been moved from Thursday to Friday. The information above has been updated to reflect this.

Archived Post 05-29-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Community "No Win Scenario" Event for this coming Thursday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a level 50 character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://www.startrekonline.com/test-s...acter-transfer

The first timeslot will be at 9pm BST/ 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT.

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST.

Let's plan to meet in orbit of Drozana station. From there, we'll queue up for "No Win Scenario". Feel free to attend with a character on either faction. We'll try and do as many matches as possible, including a mix of space and ground, for one full hour. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Once the event starts, we will be using the TTS channel. You can join TTS by typing this command into your chat bar: /channel_join TTS

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in this thread with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions, PvP, PvE etc.).

Hope to see many of you Thursday!


Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Does this mean you are accepting feedback after we run through the mission or are you just looking for some social game time? Your thread (LINK) has some good feedback in it already.

Personally, I don’t find the mission to be much of a personal challenge but more-so as it is a challenge to keep the NPC alive. And with a half competent team (A team that communicates) it isn’t hard to do that even. I love the concept of the mission however and would love to see more missions after this design. So I hope it goes over well.

Archived Post 05-29-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleon (Post 4236137)
Does this mean you are accepting feedback after we run through the mission or are you just looking for some social game time? Your thread (LINK) has some good feedback in it already.

Personally, I don’t find the mission to be much of a personal challenge but more-so as it is a challenge to keep the NPC alive. And with a half competent team (A team that communicates) it isn’t hard to do that even. I love the concept of the mission however and would love to see more missions after this design. So I hope it goes over well.

Absolutely :) I will remind players to post about their experience in the link you provided, as the Devs are closely watching that thread.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Archived Post 05-29-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Absolutely :) I will remind players to post about their experience in the link you provided, as the Devs are closely watching that thread.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Most excellent!! Can you tell us what ship you are bringing to play with? I vote that you bring one of those Borg Cubes the Dev team has access to play with… muahah… show those ______now won’t we.

Oh yes… :D

Archived Post 05-29-2012 12:29 PM

Connies everywhere

Archived Post 05-29-2012 01:55 PM

Will you be running KDF and Fed, or Fed Only? Since the Fed and KDF have been split and can't team up together.

Archived Post 05-29-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilawpilath (Post 4236287)
Will you be running KDF and Fed, or Fed Only? Since the Fed and KDF have been split and can't team up together.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?t=271861: "Made separate Fed and KDF queues for the Colony Invasion ground event."

:)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Archived Post 05-29-2012 02:09 PM

I spoke with Gozer and we should have some...enhancements that will kick the difficulty of this scenario up by the time this event happens.

Archived Post 05-29-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
I spoke with Gozer and we should have some...enhancements that will kick the difficulty of this scenario up by the time this event happens.

May I ask how this will be done? I'm concerned that it'll be a case of throwing more enemy at us à la STFs rather than just making it more challenging.

Archived Post 05-29-2012 02:24 PM

Strange..
 
Things got so bad you needs beg for testers? Never needed to do that before..


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:25 AM.