Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Mission Database (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   100 Refined Delithium could get you a Ferengi DíKora Marauder Class Starship (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273004)

Archived Post 06-07-2012 06:22 AM

100 Refined Delithium could get you a Ferengi DíKora Marauder Class Starship

That is right! I'm offering up a Ferengi DíKora Marauder Class Starship for the small price of 100 Refined Dilithium (Dt) and all you have to do is play one of my newly published Foundry Missions, tip me and comment in the review with your name and @handle (exmple: Tdo@STOUser5)

there is a mission for both factions so don't feel like you have to be one or the other.

Feds Play D.T.M
KDFers Play: SHADEY DEALINGS

I will keep the entry open until I've reached 1.07M in Refined Dilithium either the fed or the KDF mission tip jars. that's a total of 10,700 entries. and will post the winner's name in this thread as well as notify them of they're winning via the mail server.

all entries are final and there will be no refunds given for any reason (except where a mod or dev. steps in and reverts the tips)happy playing and feel free to enter as often as you like.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
I will keep the entry open until I've reached 1.07M in Refined Dilithium on both the fed and the KDF mission tip jars. that's a total of 21,400 entries. and will post the winner's name in this thread as well as notify them of they're winning via the mail server. .

Lol. Yup, good try.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loyaltrekie (Post 4248548)
Lol. Yup, good try.

Thanks. these are my first foundry missions and I'm trying something that I don't think has been done before. I hope everyone has fun

Archived Post 06-07-2012 06:50 AM

I'm curious as to why that dilithium amount, but anyway good luck. I may check it out later.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 06:50 AM

Uh huh. One little problem; While the facebook competition that just ended yesterday cost nobody nothing, your competition costs them for even lower odds.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 07:05 AM

changes made to the totals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I'm curious as to why that dilithium amount, but anyway good luck. I may check it out later.

1.07 million units of Refined Dilithium = 80million in ECs as derived from the 2000Dt received from turning in Contraband ( current 3 contraband at exchange price of roughly 150k EC for 3 ). At the cost of only 100Dt per entry I think it's a fair offer. and I think the missions are kind of cool, they aren't very long and for my first try at missions I think I did alright.

All Dt that I gain is not for personal use by the way this is directly going to go to my fleet once fleet bases are live in game. I'm even turning over my entire stipend of C-Points for Dt.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalolorn
Uh huh. One little problem; While the facebook competition that just ended yesterday cost nobody nothing, your competition costs them for even lower odds.

true but with that, there was the huge chance that the winners where people who don't play the game and never planed on returning to the game. and thus those Cryptic points will just sit in they're accounts unused. with where I'm trying to take this at least those who are still playing the game and are willing to tip 100Dt can have a chance at the ship.

if no one plays the missions and no one tips then the ship will just sit in my inventory...

Archived Post 06-07-2012 07:18 AM

Raffle it off to your fleet? The one you're saying your essentially 'charging' to enter the contest for in the first place?

Archived Post 06-07-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loyaltrekie (Post 4248629)
Raffle it off to your fleet? The one you're saying your essentially 'charging' to enter the contest for in the first place?

it's an idea, but our fleet admiral is already offering up one for the creation of a new fleet recruitment video. and then there are others in the fleet that have the ship already from the lock boxes... like I said if this doesn't take off as I'd hope and no one want to ever try for it. the missions will be taken down and the ship will sit in my inventory...

but if even one person enters and tips the 100Dt than i won't be taking down the missions and they will stay up until such time as all slots are full and a winner can be chosen

Archived Post 06-07-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
true but with that, there was the huge chance that the winners where people who don't play the game and never planed on returning to the game. and thus those Cryptic points will just sit in they're accounts unused. with where I'm trying to take this at least those who are still playing the game and are willing to tip 100Dt can have a chance at the ship.

if no one plays the missions and no one tips then the ship will just sit in my inventory...

Still, I've got a bigger chance of getting the Exchange price before the ships all vanish than of winning your lottery.