Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Mission Database (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Foundry Author Wall of Commendation (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273028)

Archived Post 06-07-2012 10:44 AM

Foundry Author Wall of Commendation

*** Wall of Commendation *** June 15, 2012 ***

AdmiralMurphy*
Soriedem*
Captain_Revo*
Bazag*
Havraha*
RogueEnterprise
CaptPFDennis
Drogyn1701
Kirkfat

Maziken*
Alimac30*
DenizenVI*
AAS0009
Duke-of-Rock
Darren_Kitlor
DangerOne
Nagorak
Gryphoner
Sovereign77x
SBCouto
Zonerie
Evil70th
MyGod_itsFullofStars
Altexist
Necrobones
XR-377
Raptorwalker
Rfrance74
Tucana
Leviathan99
Irish_Darkshadow
FutureCaptain
Entropius

Netherblood*
CheRoj*
Seancy8512*
RachelGarrett*
Galactrix*
Woody_Valley
jake81nx
Chooch99
Jorgee_Mcoth
Fulvius
Carnagefiend
Starstruck
Midge1990
Dewey001
SoKErroneous
Unit757
Rpell
Steel-Hyena
cheapcard1
Pi-3Orionis
Patarival
Dixonium
Gugeyewalker
K.Kaitan
Spiderman8512
Etherghost
Mike39x
Magellan_Lin
Borticus
Woghd
Pendra80
Casi.o.peia
Dixonium
Castmodean
DLRevan
Tiuz
Scribe407
Alexandus5787
Coltrain
Zondi
Aurangzeb
Zadama
FoxRocks
Dassem_Ultor
Gingie
Armsman
Terral
Rejak
H20rat
Commodore Bob
OldLordSkull
MrCC3000
Milesredria
Woghd
RjcFoxTrot
Samsa1979
MJRigg
Deus114
CreamyGoodness
Walshicus

*Spotlight Mission Author

Congratulations for your diligent creativity !!!

Archived Post 06-07-2012 10:44 AM

Basis for the Wall

I was so impressed with the SBUGC List of Great Missions that I decided to create a Wall of Commendation, based on that list, on a fleet forum. I don't know why I didn't create it here but I should have and so here it is.

I have never written one of these missions but I certainly am enjoying these stories. I know that many authors put a tremendous amount of time, thought, and emotion into these very creative tales and they deserve as much commendation for their efforts as any of us can give.

I understand that the SBUGC List of Great Missions is "alive" and will continue to grow through the weeks, months and years ahead. This "Wall of Commendation" will mirror those list changes accordingly.

Here are the current rules specified by Kirkfat for the SBUGC List.
Rules: If a missions is favorably reviewed by a Podcast, it makes the list. If it is spotlighted, or if it is a contest winner, it makes the list. Otherwise, you may nominate a mission for the list (other than your own mission). If it's seconded with a vote, it makes the list. Missions centered around fleets will be an exception here. No console clickers can be nominated.
@ http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...55&postcount=1

6/12/2012 List Stats

Federation Missions
Series: 17
Standalone: 111

Klingon Missions
Series: 0
Standalone: 33

Archived Post 06-07-2012 10:45 AM

Post Reserved

Archived Post 06-07-2012 11:21 AM

Woot! I'm a rare!

Also, my name is XR-377. It's written down wrong somewhere on starbaseUGC and everyone sees it there first <,<; Additionally, I think it should be "mygod_itsfullofstars" and not the one on the list that is separated by a lot more hyphens. And one more, it probably should be Duke-of-Rock and Sovereign77x separately.

This Author list is a great idea and something awesome to go alongside the Mission List! You have my respect! /salute

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XR-377 (Post 4249167)
Woot! I'm a rare!

Also, my name is XR-377. It's written down wrong somewhere on starbaseUGC and everyone sees it there first <,<; Additionally, I think it should be "mygod_itsfullofstars" and not the one on the list that is separated by a lot more hyphens. And one more, it probably should be Duke-of-Rock and Sovereign77x separately.

This Author list is a great idea and something awesome to go alongside the Mission List! You have my respect! /salute

Thanks for the edits!

I'll probably be able to look for updates every week during Thursday patch-time.

Glad you like!

Archived Post 06-07-2012 03:17 PM

thanks for the shout out.

always a pleasure to make these missions for you guys.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 03:19 PM

I like the idea, something I was sort of heading toward on my "Favorite Authors" thread in the mission database forum. Can you give a little bit more info on what your criteria is for the sorting of authors between the different sections?

Archived Post 06-07-2012 04:16 PM

Thank you for the honor, Allenburch. I am so happy that you enjoyed the missions. It makes the effort worthwhile. :)

Archived Post 06-08-2012 05:59 AM

Yes, to second CaptPFDennis, thanks for the honor of being on your list. It definitely inspires us to continue to try to make more missions for the community to enjoy.

Thanks again. :)

Archived Post 06-08-2012 07:34 AM

Thanks for putting this list together and thank you for honoring me by placing me on it!