Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Simon Pegg: Yes, there will be lens flare. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273056)

Archived Post 06-07-2012 11:53 AM

Simon Pegg: Yes, there will be lens flare.
 
"New movie looks insane."

Archived Post 06-07-2012 11:59 AM

What would he know??
he is strictly Z list

Archived Post 06-07-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sollvax
What would he know??

yes, what would one of the major actors in the film know about how the film is looking like.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
yes, what would one of the major actors in the film know about how the film is looking like.

JJ's so secretive that not even the actors know what's happening in the film.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
yes, what would one of the major actors in the film know about how the film is looking like.

Don't feed Sollvax. There's a word for posters like him, but forum rules prohibit its use. :p

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:06 PM

I'll trust Simon Pegg's review of a movie before some film critic. I'm excited for the new trek.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfelly
I'll trust Simon Pegg's review of a movie before some film critic. I'm excited for the new trek.

Me too, the reboot has been brilliant

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Don't feed Sollvax. There's a word for posters like him, but forum rules prohibit its use. :p

Yes its "SANE"

Mr Pegg is a z list comic actor who freely admits on uk Tv (last week) that he hasn't SEEN the film yet no one has

you want to call me a Troll?
remember that makes you a gnome "small person who can't stand anyone else having a view"

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:43 PM

If you watch the included video, Pegg says he saw a small sampling of the movie with the material they had filmed up to that point and he thinks it looks nice. So if it looked great just quickly thrown together, then it'll probably look even better when finally produced.

Archived Post 06-07-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobservo
JJ's so secretive that not even the actors know what's happening in the film.

Seems like a bad way to make a movie, Oh Snap!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 PM.