||06-07-2012 02:37 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 7, 2012
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
EDIT: 6/8, added a known issue.
- The tab for Bridge Officers purchased in the C-Store is once again present for Klingons.
- Resolved the issue with excessive bloom for locations in space.
- Added a basic ambient sound to the tailor screen so it isn’t dead silent.
- Lieutenant C’grash on DS9 will no longer be hostile to KDF players.
- The minimap and map image for Earth Spacedock has been updated.
- Updated the bridge on the Odyssey to resolve some slight texture issues.
- Updated the hull icon for the Vor’Cha variants and the K't’inga.
- Resolved more instances when KDF players might have seen an incorrect Bridge Officer portrait in a dialog.
- Resolved issues with purchasing additional Foundry project slots.
- Explosions from grenades or mines no longer cause combat rolling to malfunction.
- Slot icons on "Repel Jem'Hadar Raid on Local Installation" assignment are no longer missing.
- Handcrafted Privateer Ferengi duty officers are now properly tradeable.
- Fixed grammatical issues in outcome text of "Infiltrate Oron Syndicate" assignment.
- Significantly increased number of special rewards, particle traces and Strange Artifacts, for critical outcomes of Recover/Appropriate assignments in hostile sector blocks.
- Sirius for KDF and Omega Leonis sector for Fed.
- Increased required Contraband inputs for "Turn Over Confiscated Contraband" from 3 to 5 and increased the duration of the assignment from 2 hours to 4 hours.
- Significantly increased damage and health of consumable deployable space turrets and torpedo platforms gained from duty officer assignments.
- Increased Transphasic Torpedo and Mine shield penetration from 20% to 40%.
- Updated Nausicaan Assault Squad Officer defector duty officer who was incorrectly marked as one rank lower than his actual rank.
- This also was erroneously making him available for Personnel Reassignments.
- The two nebulae that were causing performance issues have been removed.
- Placeholder V.O. has been replaced with Starfleet and KDF versions.
- By the way if you are having trouble hearing these, boost the volume for “Notifications Volume” in your Options-Audio U.I.
- Boosting Options-Audio-“Voice Volume” won’t affect the majority of the voice updates in the mission.
- You receive the rewards for this mission after every wave automatically.
- At the moment they are set to a small amount of dilithium.
- The amount of dilithium you are rewarded depends on the wave you have just completed.
- The rewards have not been updated yet in this version.
- Rewards will be updated before this mission goes to Holodeck, and they will include the “Fleet Marks” mentioned in the Massively article.
- The mission is available to players any time they wish to group up and play.
- There will also be scheduled events that boost the rewards if the mission is completed during that specific time window.
- Mission Start Up has been changed slightly.
- The mission was originally set to start after everyone on the team had signaled the transport.
- The mission now requires only one person to signal the transport to begin.
- After the transport has been signaled there is a 60 second timer before the first wave begins.
- You can see this timer in the mission tracker start to count down after the transport has been signaled.
- Mission Difficulty / Expectations:
- Wave 1 of the mission is now where Wave 4 of the mission was previously in the difficulty curve.
- Wave 1 through Wave 5 – are designed for random PUGs through the PVE Queue.
- The expectation is that the mission will take these types of teams 15-20 min and the rewards per wave will be adjusted to reflect this.
- Completing Wave 3 – Pretty much everyone who plays.
- Completing Wave 4 – 60- 70% of Random PUG groups on Holodeck.
- Completing Wave 5 – 25-35% of Random PUG groups
- Basically a little harder than your normal Elite STF Mission.
- While the mission is on Tribble it will be balanced so that Waves 1-5 are as close to the metrics above as possible.
- Wave 6 through Wave 10 – These waves are designed for pre-made teams and people that play together often.
- They exist to provide a challenge to players / teams who want that extra amount of challenge.
- These waves are not about the rewards, in fact it will be much better for the players, time-wise, to start again after Wave 5 if you are only going for the “Fleet Marks”.
- These last 5 waves are made specifically for pre-made / very experienced teams all using the best possible gear available.
- While the mission is on Tribble, it will be balanced so that Waves 6 -7 are where even the most experienced players in STO start to have difficulty completing these Waves.
- A very good team who plays together often should have trouble getting past Wave 6 and few if any should get past Wave 7 while on Tribble.
- Beginning with Wave 4 a new enemy type starts to showing up with each Wave, a Bio-Neural Warhead Platform.
- This new turret platform fires anywhere from 1-4 Bio-Neural Torpedoes that are targeted on the Transport.
- The turrets are placed 20K from the Transport so there is time to destroy the Torpedoes before they reach the Transport and detonate.
- In fact this is exactly what you will want someone on your team to be doing as it only takes roughly two torpedoes to destroy the Transport completely.
- The Turret and the Torpedoes it fires are smart though and will protect themselves, so be prepared.
- Warhead Platforms will start showing up with Wave 4, with one Platform firing 2 Torpedoes at a time.
- By Wave10 there will be four Platforms firing 4 Torpedoes at a time.
- This is a new enemy type, so it may need to be tweaked a few times before the mission goes to Holodeck.
- Please leave feedback in the thread as Gozer will be paying close attention.
- The "attrition" timer for the player death penalty has been removed.
- This means if you hit the 3:00 timer your respawn time will continue to be 3:00 until the mission is complete.
- Feedback thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=271569
- Updated Cold Comfort so the mission is no longer unwinnable after using the incorrect analgesic.
- Keep Your Enemies Closer has been updated so that the enemies require the player to be closer before they’re engaged.
- Corrected spelling of "vortex" in mission tracker on Khitomer Accord-Space.
- Upon exiting the Vault, the Open Mission correctly updates to the last mission stage.
- The Report to Gamma Orionis mission no longer displays incorrect waypoints
- Added Sensor Analysis to Vulcan Tal’Kyr Auxiliary craft.
- Cryo Grenade consumables will no longer fail to activate when using the last charge in a stack.
- Resolved various typographical issues in Diplomatic Immunity power.
- The next and back buttons have been removed from the fleet emblem editor.
- Made double-clicking on an event in the overview tab open up the details window.
- The details window now has functionality to rsvp directly.
- Updated space weapon tooltips so they are formatted more prettily when multiple ship class categories are allowed.
- Waypoints on the minimap now scale correctly.
- Need or Greed overhead notifications are now disabled by default.
- They may be re-enabled via the notification settings.
- Updated the skillpoint display so it’s more attractive en francais.
- When switching between Categories in the commendation Duty Officer store, there is no longer an issue with various duty officer specialization text ceasing to display.
- It’s now possible to start a search for Foundry projects by author by hitting the Enter button after inputting the author’s name.
- The journal has been updated so that the header for Supplemental entries no longer overlaps the text of the entry.
- The minimap + and - button zoom functions now work properly on the Qo'noS: First City map.
- Skill results values should now display to nearest tenth, rather than nearest whole number.
- The message displayed when you gain a new level has been updated with the new level names and numbers.
- Foundry: Not specifying a door for the first map transition is an error, but doesn’t result in an unfinished task.
- Foundry: The camera position for contacts is incorrect.
- There are portions of floor missing in Drozana and Treasure Trading Station.
- Foundry: Attempting to preview a dialog results in a client crash.
- It's still possible to preview dialogs by previewing the map or the mission.
- Foundry mission search is temporarily disabled.
- The editor is still accessible, however.