Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   AGAIN - the C-store isnt letting me purchase points..... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273322)

Archived Post 06-09-2012 09:46 PM

AGAIN - the C-store isnt letting me purchase points.....

for F** sake - my cards have money - I want to spend it..... why cant i???

What the hel??????? :mad:

SO sick of the "Your purchase could not be completed"

My banks are all flagged for me to use cards for online transactions overseas - CRYPTIC HELP !!!!!!

Archived Post 06-09-2012 10:08 PM

Have you made any serious purchases on your card today besides Cryptic Points? Since it is the weekend, then there might be a limit to how many purchases you are allowed to make or how much money you are allowed to put on your card.

Archived Post 06-09-2012 10:23 PM

Havent made any serious purchases on the site for a while

Archived Post 06-10-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avarok
Havent made any serious purchases on the site for a while

I am talking about using your credit card today on any RL purchase. Might be just wait till Monday and you will be able to make your purchase then.

Archived Post 06-10-2012 09:00 AM

This has happened to me aswell... Once I bought $25 worth of C-Points, and then I went to buy $25 more, and bam "Your prucahse could not be completed"

I had not used the card for anything for weeks, and then it happens only after using $25....

Ususally I can buy C-Points no problems at all, but then I get that error message after having bought only a small ammount of C-Points...

Something is a bit borked with the buying C-Points from time to time it would seem...

Hope they fix it ASAP.

Archived Post 06-11-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
This has happened to me aswell... Once I bought $25 worth of C-Points, and then I went to buy $25 more, and bam "Your prucahse could not be completed"

I had not used the card for anything for weeks, and then it happens only after using $25....

Ususally I can buy C-Points no problems at all, but then I get that error message after having bought only a small ammount of C-Points...

Something is a bit borked with the buying C-Points from time to time it would seem...

Hope they fix it ASAP.

same here wtf is going on up there with the ceos

Archived Post 06-11-2012 06:15 AM

I sent an inquiry about this, and it appears that each account has a spending limit of some sort. To get a raised spending limit, you must contact billing/account support, and have them raise it.

In my mail they said that I could raise it from 500$ to infinite ammount...

Guess I need to contact billing/account support, and have them raise it for me...

Guess this what's happening to you guys aswell...

Oh, and on the PW web site, the spending limit is supposedly 100$....