Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   c-store life time perk suggestion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273883)

Archived Post 06-14-2012 02:32 PM

c-store life time perk suggestion
 
i belive that the perks for lifetime sub is lacking, i think there should be more included for such a high price, expishly for a f2p now game. i suggest maybe if you have a lifetime sub you can get the ships in the cstore for free or hafe off on everthing. or somthing, we pay 300 when it not on sale it should have some massive benifits insted there realy isnt much reason to get it. please tkae this suggestion under advisment

Archived Post 06-14-2012 05:41 PM

Technically, lifers do get ships for free if they are willing to wait 5 months. The 400 point stipend is sufficient for lifers as far as the C-Store goes. Of course, other ingame bonuses could be added for lifers.

Archived Post 06-16-2012 12:16 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent discount in the c-store for all gold members.

Archived Post 06-16-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent discount in the c-store for all gold members.
The Stipend is your discount. If you want to buy a 2,000 CP worth of items this month the 400 CP Stipend is a 20% discount. If you only buy 800 CP worth of items this month the Stipend is a 50% discount. Even if you buy 4,000 CP worth of stuff in a month the Stipend still gives you a 10% discount. Everything you buy each month is discounted due to your Stipend.

Archived Post 06-16-2012 02:40 PM

Yes a few extra perks would be nice for the sum of money we have paid .

Archived Post 06-16-2012 03:55 PM

Extra perks have been asked for previously. Something like getting free (or a once a day free) unlock of lockboxes for example. or a couple extra transwarps.

I just wish that they would schedule their sales so that folks on set incomes (ie retires for example) could take advantage of them.

Archived Post 06-16-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theapparatus (Post 4264634)
I just wish that they would schedule their sales so that folks on set incomes (ie retires for example) could take advantage of them.

With that shirt? :p

Archived Post 06-17-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theapparatus (Post 4264634)
Extra perks have been asked for previously. Something like getting free (or a once a day free) unlock of lockboxes for example. or a couple extra transwarps.

I just wish that they would schedule their sales so that folks on set incomes (ie retires for example) could take advantage of them.

Being disabled, I whole heartedly agree with everything in your statement good sir. They always seem to spawn these specials at the wrong times. Not likely intentional, just saying...

Archived Post 06-18-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey_slasher
i belive that the perks for lifetime sub is lacking, i think there should be more included for such a high price, expishly for a f2p now game. i suggest maybe if you have a lifetime sub you can get the ships in the cstore for free or hafe off on everthing. or somthing, we pay 300 when it not on sale it should have some massive benifits insted there realy isnt much reason to get it. please tkae this suggestion under advisment

It seems only F2P players are the winners. full lifetime, promotion lifetime and people who pay everymonth. Cryptic is cheating us. I paid every month until I bought lifetime. And it seems cryptic doesn't nothing special for people who pay to play. It's bad...

Archived Post 06-18-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matri (Post 4264785)
With that shirt? :p

hey, it;s canon. It;s from the Borg videogame. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farginaut (Post 4266014)
Being disabled, I whole heartedly agree with everything in your statement good sir. They always seem to spawn these specials at the wrong times. Not likely intentional, just saying...

I seem to recall mentioning it during the last couple of sales. Between that and not having the option to strip out font colors here in the forums....


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.