Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Im not able to transfer Zen to Cryptic points! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=275811)

minuteman781 06-20-2012 09:22 AM

Im not able to transfer Zen to Cryptic points!

I went and bought some Zen today so I could get a Borg Boff, but when i went to transfer my Zen to Cryptic points the box to Choose our server "Holodeck" is not working, so I am not able to transfer my Zen, So I go to submit a ticket and the page wont load, so I sent a general comment and I got a email bot saying I will get a response in 3 to 4 business days, any ideas?

grizzlyuk 06-20-2012 10:11 AM

I started a thread about this problem a few hours ago: How can I transfer Zen to STO?

You're not the only one who's been fooled into buying Zen only to find that there's currently no way to actually transfer Zen over to Star Trek Online due to a failure by PWE to ensure their systems were actually working before pushing them out without any prior warning! :frown:

grizzlyuk 06-20-2012 11:31 AM

This problem has been fixed, I've just completed the transfer of my earlier Zen purchase. PWE have now added Holodeck in the Server selection step!

kothor0 03-28-2013 08:26 PM

The problem is back. I bought some zen, but I can't tranfer it. When I try to select server I get "no character". I can't submit a ticket since the support page is down. I don't understand how they can't keep this fixed.

maxvitor 03-28-2013 08:37 PM

there was a complete crash of PWE servers not long ago, your characters would have been inaccessible at that time. The servers are back up now so be patient and try again. Rmember the main server is Holodeck, Tribble and Redshirt are test servers.

admrenlarreck 03-29-2013 03:38 PM

Just happened to me. Bought zen, I got the transfer complete, but no zen has showed up. (Yes I made sure it was STO holodeck server....:D)

aeternali 03-29-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kothor0 (Post 8880611)
The problem is back. I bought some zen, but I can't tranfer it. When I try to select server I get "no character". I can't submit a ticket since the support page is down. I don't understand how they can't keep this fixed.

Though I do have a character, I am in exactly the same boat. I cannot get any answers or any help.

Not sure why no one is responding in here either.

lan451 03-29-2013 05:39 PM

I can get the Holodeck server to pop up and all that jazz, but I can't actually get the transfer to go through. It says "Error. Unable to transfer ZEN. Please try again."

It's not some huge emergency obviously, but it is slightly annoying.

maxvitor 03-29-2013 05:50 PM

Holodeck seems to be having a stroke after that last "patch" so it would probably be a good idea to hold off transferring money until they actually fix this.

lan451 03-29-2013 05:56 PM

Yeah I just saw the emergency maintenance thread. Probably a good idea to hold off, like you say. I'll try again tomorrow.