Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Warfare And Systems Intelligence Command (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=281441)

cbagz 06-23-2012 09:50 AM

Warfare And Systems Intelligence Command

Warfare And Systems Intelligence Command
W.A.S.I.C.

United federation of planets first fleet of warfare and intelligence.

The fleet is EU based just branching out, events are posted as a reminder so you dont have to sign up for them, we all have a life and familys out side games.

we have no webpage, no sign ups or team speak no hourly rate just game play as and when you want.
We use whats in game and have lifers to regular Friendly team players willing to help, it could be anything from info needed or running NGC-2447 terradome and liquidating Undine to PvE, PvP etc...

If your interested PM Bagz@cbagz or leave a post here and as long as iv got your character@handle i will contact you back.

cbagz 06-30-2012 08:13 AM

Time for an update.....
Since last post we had a few more members join and all looking forward to session 6 activities. We'v had some fun helping members get there accolate's and non fleet members as well.
So remember if you looking for help or session 6 fleet action give us a shout and see yea in space.

cbagz 07-10-2012 07:41 PM

Post-Season 6

The fleets are comming..... with Exploration revamping / Fleet Advancement system and Fleet ownership of Starbases / Starbase PvP Challenges / More Mini-games........
and after Season 6 Theres some good ones due here....Convert First Officer, and more (all info can be found on stowiki.org/Upcoming_content).
So nows a good time to join any of the many fine fleets around.

cbagz 07-21-2012 01:33 AM

The ranks are increasing, base projects under way and officer of the watch dishing out daily missions. What you waiting for!

stargazer918 09-12-2012 10:33 AM

Well done to all players and lets keep up the good work all!

Hopefully season seven will give us some more features and gear to test out!!!

Hurrah for WASIC!

stargazer918 09-14-2012 12:58 PM

Type 8 shuttle for EC

Message formerly deleted.

stargazer918 09-19-2012 07:41 AM

Message deleted.

stargazer918 09-28-2012 10:06 AM

WASIC fighter wing formation

Hi all!

I am loooking into forming an inter-fleet fighter wing. The aim of this is to provide support to larger ships and to harasse enemy ships.

Thia is only an idea! but if you would lke to join or want more info, contact me in-game (James@stargazer918).

See ya in the Alpha quadrant

James

stargazer918 10-07-2012 09:53 AM

Fighter training promotion

Hi all!

Well done to Sue Myopic and Flyto, who attended fighter training last night (Saturday 6th October 2012). You can partipicate in 1st Fighter Command operations now.

Congrats to you!

Commander James. Highland

1st Fighter command commanding officer

suegvardia 10-15-2012 03:22 AM

Wooho thank you :)