Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Gold Members Zen each month (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=287111)

mrtoken_1390846233 06-27-2012 09:10 PM

Gold Members Zen each month

Has anyone missed there 400 cpoints or 500 zen this month?
I would normally have mine by now but notice nothing

mrtoken_1390846233 06-27-2012 09:13 PM

*slaps head*

Ok found my points they are in the Cstore but not listed under my account or zen so i do have them sitting there the only place it shows however is in the cstore

mandrake45 06-27-2012 09:26 PM

They are specific to STO so the STO store is where you will see them.

daveyny 06-27-2012 10:13 PM

I got my 400 C-Points for June on the 5th (normal)...

I'm just curious if by the 5th of July I'll get 500 ZEN instead... ?? ...

zachverant 06-28-2012 07:19 PM

Got mine ontime too...its working for..now...:o

sotaudi 06-29-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveyny (Post 4466001)
I got my 400 C-Points for June on the 5th (normal)...

I'm just curious if by the 5th of July I'll get 500 ZEN instead... ?? ...

If you check the features matrix for Free-to-Play vs. Gold, you will find that the stipend is technically "Promotional Points." That is, they are C-Points that can only be spent in STO. Since the "Zen Wallet" balance can be transferred to any PWE game, it is unlikely that they will give us Zen in the Zen Wallet. The stipend will likely always be added to your STO store balance so that it is always only spendable in STO.

That means that, until they convert the STO store, the Dilithium Exchange, and your STO C-Store store balance to Zen, you will probably continue to get your stipend in C-Points, and even after they do that conversion, it will be Zen that is added to your STO store balance rather than the Zen Wallet. Converting those to Zen will be a large undertaking, so I would not expect to see the stipend paid out in Zen until they implement Season 6, which is probably when they will convert the game prices to Zen.

ktaylr 06-30-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sotaudi (Post 4497741)
If you check the features matrix for Free-to-Play vs. Gold, you will find that the stipend is technically "Promotional Points." That is, they are C-Points that can only be spent in STO. Since the "Zen Wallet" balance can be transferred to any PWE game, it is unlikely that they will give us Zen in the Zen Wallet. The stipend will likely always be added to your STO store balance so that it is always only spendable in STO.

That means that, until they convert the STO store, the Dilithium Exchange, and your STO C-Store store balance to Zen, you will probably continue to get your stipend in C-Points, and even after they do that conversion, it will be Zen that is added to your STO store balance rather than the Zen Wallet. Converting those to Zen will be a large undertaking, so I would not expect to see the stipend paid out in Zen until they implement Season 6, which is probably when they will convert the game prices to Zen.

if Tribble is any indication, it is exactly when they'll implement. The tacky Z icon is all over the place.

redstarswe 07-04-2012 11:21 AM

I resubbed today and I haven't seen any cpoints anywhere yet, 0 in the c-store. Does it take a couple of days or do I have to do something special to receive it?

captainmarvelush 07-04-2012 08:29 PM

It usually takes a day, maybe two to get your points.

gypsyblade 07-04-2012 09:10 PM

I normally get mine between the 3rd and 5th... 400 cp which I assume will be 500 zen when season 6 rolls out... I'm glad its getting switched to Zen... it will end all the threads of people thinking they're getting ripped off in the conversion :rolleyes: